Tell me the funny things you see on craigslist

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As you can see, I'm on a Craigslist hunt. I just ran across this ad for a stripper pole: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fuo/997195215.html

Date: 2009-01-17, 9:51PM EST

platform is black and white checkered tile. Stands 13 inches from the ground and pole stands 6 ft above that. Platform can be taken apart in 2 pieces and pole comes out to transport easily. Pics shown do not do it justice, as the side panels are not on. All pieces are included and in great condition. Sand bags also included which are required to stabilize pole. (350-400 lbs of sand).

Please visit the following link for more info on the pole.
    http://www.platinumstages.com/The-Platinum-Stage_p_6-57.html
    images.craigslist.org/3n63mc3pf1f01451g091hc7da039d706f1cfd.jpg images.craigslist.org/3mf3o83pf1f41ga14491hb256a42e61d31b2b.jpg

OMG, I would be so embarrassed to sell it and to buy it.. that's one of the funniest I've ever seen.

So, share your funny CL listings!

2. that is too funny! i guess they updated to a newer and fancier stripper pole...lol

3. LOL...I love how they have the whole 'checkered floor' theme going on!

4. Used underwear. That's more of an 'ewww' than funny though.

5. You can amuse yourself for hours with the best of on the left-hand menu.

6. Lots and lots and lots of people trolling for sex in "platonic friendships".

7. ^
    :lol::wacko::roflmfao:Oh my god, I laughed myself to tears reading that. Def needs a quote:

:lol:

8. LOL- the "casual encounters" section is always good for a few laughs :upsidedown:

9. Bf just told me that some huge prostitution ring got busted by doing all their business on craigslist. lol FUNNY

10. The thing that is funny too is that stripper pole was advertised under "furniture-owner"...

11. I love looking at the relationship ads for entertainment purposes :shame:

There was a guy one time advertising for a "sugar baby." He had all these really specific requests and the pay was crap. I was thinking "Yeah, good luck with that buddy! :s"

12. there was one i remember that was sex toys in exchange for work on a car