Tell me, Show me, ALL about your FAYE

Thanks so so much for your reply! I'm glad to hear you think it's worth it. It was also helpful to hear how you deal with wear, so I know what I can do if I get one. May I ask what color you have? Really appreciate your help!!
I have it in dark purple. This is the image of my faye, but I think this is the photo when it was still brand new.
e2aaeef0003f76f36f344418173a012d.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using PurseForum mobile app

This is my first time posting on the Chloe thread. Don't know why I waited this long to get one. Here's my new Chloe Faye in carbon grey. It looks kinda black in photos. But it's really a rich, dark grey. I wanted one in black or any dark color so I don't have to worry about maintenance but I feel I have so many black bags. When I saw this color, which I've never seen before in stores and online, I immediately bought it. So happy with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 2,454
Hey - I'd like to get the Chloe Faye in Medium but I'm trying to decide on colours. I like the Motty Grey a lot but I also wear denim a lot and have a young kid so am worried about colour transfer and generally dirtiness. From anyone who has one, how does the Motty Grey stand up over time? Other colours I like are the carbon grey and the cloudy blue, and I also like this one which is handily on sale at Style.com: https://www.style.com/product/chloe-faye-limited-edition-leather-and-suede-shoulder-bag-0c2f82d69e/
Is the new carbon grey more like black or a bit lighter? It's hard to tell from the photos online.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Hey - I'd like to get the Chloe Faye in Medium but I'm trying to decide on colours. I like the Motty Grey a lot but I also wear denim a lot and have a young kid so am worried about colour transfer and generally dirtiness. From anyone who has one, how does the Motty Grey stand up over time? Other colours I like are the carbon grey and the cloudy blue, and I also like this one which is handily on sale at Style.com: https://www.style.com/product/chloe-faye-limited-edition-leather-and-suede-shoulder-bag-0c2f82d69e/
Is the new carbon grey more like black or a bit lighter? It's hard to tell from the photos online.
I have the carbon grey. It does appear black tho the suede flap is lighter and more charcoal. However in the sun you can see that it is actually a gorgeous deep grey. It's very pretty!

I just bough the carbon grey and posted here, see post above you .. it's more black and I love it ☺

has anyone had a problem with the "circular" metal part of their faye getting rusty ?? i have only had my bag for a couple of weeks and it's showing serious wear !
Nope, been wearing it for a year and the metal parts are fine. The only sign of wear and tear from this bag are the "Chloe" sign on the flap, it gets dirty because it's where I touch the most to open the bag.

I've seen the carbon grey now. I think it's perfect! A really nice, soft dark grey which should hopefully be easier to maintain than the motty grey (although I do still love the latter, I think my lifestyle is not compatible with a light grey bag.)
I've seen the faye in yellow color, I have a serious bag crush! It's so gorgeous [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] 12628061_162837027429816_1958425908_n.jpg

Ever since the Faye came out I totally wanted one. First I fell in love with the classic Tobacco colour but then I saw this tan coloured, croc embossed one, and I instantly knew, that's the one I'm going to get.IMG_9565.JPG
Since I'm living in a small town, my main access to high end brands is over the internet and this one was sold out everywhere. But never giving up, I've been looking for this particular bag all over the internet on eBay, Vestiaire Collective etc.
And finally, I was able to find a pre owned but brand new, never used one for a great price. Right now it's on its way and I'm going crazy while waiting.

Ever since the Faye came out I totally wanted one. First I fell in love with the classic Tobacco colour but then I saw this tan coloured, croc embossed one, and I instantly knew, that's the one I'm going to get.View attachment 3659510
Since I'm living in a small town, my main access to high end brands is over the internet and this one was sold out everywhere. But never giving up, I've been looking for this particular bag all over the internet on eBay, Vestiaire Collective etc.
And finally, I was able to find a pre owned but brand new, never used one for a great price. Right now it's on its way and I'm going crazy while waiting.

I have this exact faye. It's gorgeous!! Congrats ❤

Reactions: Sina08
I am taking the plunge and want to add a small Faye bag to my collection but I can’t decide between the Classic Tobacco in the suede/calfskin combo or the Caramel goatskin/calfskin combo. My thoughts are:

Tobacco suede- I actually really like the look of the suede/calfskin combo but I do worry about the maintenance of the suede (I am planning to use this as my everyday bag for the summer and hope it will last a few years) and I worry the color is a little too red (might not go with everything?)
Goatskin- I absolutely LOVE the caramel color! And the goatskin would be definitely be more worry free than the suede BUT… without the suede and with the new brushed hardware, does it make it the bag less distinctively a Chloe Faye? I still want it to be classic.

Help, thoughts, opinions?!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I am taking the plunge and want to add a small Faye bag to my collection but I can’t decide between the Classic Tobacco in the suede/calfskin combo or the Caramel goatskin/calfskin combo. My thoughts are:

Tobacco suede- I actually really like the look of the suede/calfskin combo but I do worry about the maintenance of the suede (I am planning to use this as my everyday bag for the summer and hope it will last a few years) and I worry the color is a little too red (might not go with everything?)
Goatskin- I absolutely LOVE the caramel color! And the goatskin would be definitely be more worry free than the suede BUT… without the suede and with the new brushed hardware, does it make it the bag less distinctively a Chloe Faye? I still want it to be classic.

Help, thoughts, opinions?!

Facetune.jpg
So here is just a picture of my baby! She is in the colour carbon grey with the suede and I can tell you I have more issues with the normal leather part than the suede! On the normal leather she get scratches easily. But be aware you have to look after her. For the colour both are pretty classic! :smile:

Reactions: Miss World