Tell me more about this stunning bag!! *PICS*

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I have completely fallen in love with this bag. I think it would be SO gorgeous, and SO classy for work. The leather looks TDF. My only concern is, I dislike the fact that it's a handheld and there is an extra strap for the shoulder....for work, I really prefer a shoulder-carried bag. My question is, does Prada make any bags similar to this style but with longer straps or bags designed with the shoulder in mind....? By the way, what IS the name of this bag? That might help me do my own search a bit better...

It looks like the Pleated Satchel - I just got it today in Black from overstock.com but they have it in brown see the first pic (it is a great buy and you can use the new customer coupon for 10% off). There is also a picture of it on bag borrow or steal - second pic...

Attachments

• overstockbrownpradasatchel.jpg
    overstockbrownpradasatchel.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 45
  • bagborrowstealprada.jpg
    bagborrowstealprada.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 60
^^ i knowwwww!!!! ugh! shopshopshop (love that name, btw) - is the second bag a shoulder bag? looks like the handles are long enough....or is it the same bag as the first one? hahaha..both are gorgeous too!!!

i think despite how TDF all these bags are, my only issue is that ...wouldn't it look weird with handles and a long shoulder strap? it's kind of like wearing a speedy with a long shoulder strap....just kinda awkward looking....is that just me?

i think despite how TDF all these bags are, my only issue is that ...wouldn't it look weird with handles and a long shoulder strap? it's kind of like wearing a speedy with a long shoulder strap....just kinda awkward looking....is that just me?
I kind of like the look. It makes it more casual though. My only concern is accidently catching the long strap on something and giving it a good yank and pulling it off. I've done something like that before with a long, dangling strap.

I ordered the second one from amazon before, the leather is terrific!! The size is very good for me(I'm very petite), but I returned it because it's not zip closure. Go for it if it doesn't bother you.

im so in love with both!!!! do you guys think the second one is big enough as an everyday work bag? hmm...

still not sure whether it looks weird with the handles and shoulder strap, but i think i love it so much that i may just use it as a handheld....hehee