Tell me if I'm asking for the impossible~

Missrocks

Apr 6, 2008
So I posted a thread earlier about my E-bay Very Prive disaster. I'm trying to forget all about that now- I'm sure I'll manage to get my $ back somehow, but I'm without shoes...

I only have the Black patent cork bottom Bruges so far (my first pair of CL's) and I am beating them up pretty bad. Unfortunetly, my feet have decided to protest to wearing anything but CL (all my other shoes cause foot pain suddenly compared to how comfy the CL's are, really!).

..And I have decided that the pair I need are Black Patent Very Prive's with a burgandy or red (if they make it) tip. I spent the entire day reviewing all of the collection and these are exactly what I NEED for my collection.

Anyone have any ideas on where to get them? I have heard they are bo at Saks or Barney's until July, but just can't stand to wait that long. My B-day is coming up in a week and a half, and they were supposed to be my present.:flowers:

Here's the link for the pre-order. HTHs! ;)

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...cat200648cat203100cat261003cat208401cat271001

Oops! Missed out the part that you can't wait! :P

Thanks for the link anyways. I have realized, I just may have to wait. I still have hope that they will pop up somewhere before then. I can't even tell you how happy I would be if that was in the next couple of weeks. Its a special B-day and I really want them for my dinner date outfit. :girlsigh:

I have them on pre-order. I know July is a long wait for you. How about pre-ordering them now--you can cancel if you find them sooner. Then look for another special birthday pair--there are other beautiful shoes. How about the Architek?

These are from NAP. They ship FAST!

I have them on pre-order. I know July is a long wait for you. How about pre-ordering them now--you can cancel if you find them sooner. Then look for another special birthday pair--there are other beautiful shoes. How about the Architek?

Thanks for the suggestion, Snowwhite!
I spent the whole afternoon and evening debating on whether I could be tempted by another shoe. These were probably my 2nd choice. But FI and I have to start saving for our wedding next year, and we agreed I could order ONLY 1 more pair before the saving commences (in May, exactly one year from the wedding date) He even said he would really like me to get the patent VP.
Sooo...I would love to get these now and then the VP's when they are available later on in the summer, but I must choose one.
And I haven't been able to find anything else that I love as much as the VP's. Even FI agrees, those should be the ones before I go on a year-long ban, excluding whatever wedding shoes I should choose, of course.

I guess the wouldn't be so hard if this wasn't my last pair for A YEAR!

Did you try calling the boutiques? Some of them got the NP's not sure about the VP's but it's worth a shot :yes:

I did try all of them. A lot of them had the NP, but no patent VP's. Some black kid VP's though. But I really LOVE the patent.

I tried calling Bergdorfs and some Barney's stores. No luck.

Good luck finding them. As has been stated, they are on pre-order so they are just not available now. The kidskin ones are great and are a different shoe, imho.

Have you tried contacting overseas stores? I haven't seen them on the websites, but they might not list all stock on their sites.

I would try Brown's, Pam Jenkins, Matches Fashion. (It's worth a try.)

I have not seen them here in Canada. They really are a HG shoe!

I have the ones with bronze/gold tips instead of red... they're in black patent too (I'm a sucker for patent lol) so now you have one more style to look for! Bigger probability? ;) Good luck!

:yahoo:Ok, I got the NAP ones!!

They should be here tomorrow. I decided that for me, that black tip may be better- IMO more classic and easier to repair if I scuff them up.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. :tup: