Tell me i am not alone

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I cannot walk by a bargain no how no way. Was shopping today with my mother(who would die to know jeans cost over &100, and i would spend that) and there were AG's on sale for 50%off. Not weird ones but Angel's, how could I not buy them? It doesn't matter that I have too many jeans and don't need them. It's not just this, it's any bargain. I'm not alone, right? How many things a month(roughly) do you buy just cuz it was on sale and what's your best score?

2. I am the same way.. i figure "buy now" sort it out later.
    As a result, I have WAY too much of everything.. and I can't part with most of it because "it was such a good deal"..

I actually wish I could walk away from the bargains sometimes...

3. i do this all the time at old navy lol,and have a habit at the coach outlets. ill buy things i know i wont use like wristlets or mini skinnies. then just give them away or return them. its bad!

4. Oh count me in!! I am a deal "whore". I have so many cosmetics, skincare, perfume, clothes you name it I got it. If the "big" one ever hits I am ready! Oh but I don't have food or water that may be a problem. ;0

5. I am not swayed by a so called bargin. If it just sits in your closet after you buy it or wear it once. I rather pay full price for a 1000k pair of boots knowing im going to use than buy something for $100 just because and dont end up using it

6. ITA. I used to be like you, OP, but now I put that money towards something that I REALLY want. I got tired of filling up my closet with stuff I wasn't getting much use out of. The older I get, the more I'm realizing that you don't need a lot of clothes to have a fun, functional wardrobe.

7. Especially since I wear jeans and simple tops everyday, but.... we need the "perfect" jeans(which every new pair is) and killer accessories, right???? I justify everything by being the queen of my all male house. I never said I was buying huge quantities or lower end items. Those $1000 boots feel alot better at $500 lol.

8. me too. its so hard to walk away from a good sale

9. I'm like that, too. I actually find that I don't enjoy an item as much if I didn't get a killer deal on it.

10. So true^^, for me a retail background jaded me-seeing that markup!!!! Yesterday I had to special order a brace for beloved doggie with leg problem the SP actually showed me the book showing that she was paying $14.99 and I was paying $37.99. Not an exciting item to discuss on this forum, but for markup's sake-shoot me!

11. ITA! once you work retail, you find it really, really hard to justify paying retail prices.. I will ..but rarely and I'm either traveling where I just can't wait for a sale.. or I have to be IN LOVE

otherwise, I bargain hunt and when I find a good one (something I'll use, is my style, fits me well, AND is 50-75% off at least)... oh yeah! :woohoo:

very hard to pass up

12. I used to think bargain priced items save me money but if i don't really need the items, they are not saving me anything at all. I feel bad, though, paying full price for anything. I scour for coupons and rebates before shopping online. Only rarely will I pay full price and it's for something I really need and want at the same time.

13. I definitely am a sucker for sales and bargains. I normally won't like a certain item, but as soon as they put up a sale sign, I'll suddenly consider it. I have a lot of items that I own as a result of impulses like that. I've started getting better though, so hopefully I am no longer as weak-willed...

14. my best friend is soo like that!

She yelled at me for only getting one sports bra at old navy when I could have gotten two for I think $10.

What? I just wanted one LOL

15. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! :P