Tell me--- HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR LV(S)!! Post pic of your FAV!!

ok...finally have my top 3 faves for now....
472207314_1efc1b7a70.jpg

472207312_f53ba3a9f8.jpg

472207296_c8a288ab2e.jpg
I love all 3 of those bags. Do you keep the scarf on your bags or was it just for the picture? I want one because its so cute, I just dont know if I would use it on my bags. What else do you use it for?? thanks:smile:

439179148_39ca627540.jpg

ohhhh i LOVE my le Fab!!! but i stuff it to max...so it hurts my shoulder... white MC speedy is one of my fav too.....LOVE it! but pink speedy....i think she is going back --- i don't love her enough to keep her.....
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i haven't used this beauty yet....i just admiring it for now....
i LOVE everything i have in my bag, always!

attachment.php

manhattan PM is my mono fav..... oh, can't forget about cherry speedy!!! i take her out every once in a while!

D, I noticed you have tags on your dust covers, what do use for them ?

You mean how are they made?

Addy gave me this idea.

I really just arranged multiple wallet size pics of my bags on a 8.5 X 11 page, then printed it, took the whole page to OfficeDepot to get laminated, then I cut them out, punched a whole on one of the corners, and used a safety pin to attach it to the dustbag so I know which bag is inside.:smile:

I love all 3 of those bags. Do you keep the scarf on your bags or was it just for the picture? I want one because its so cute, I just dont know if I would use it on my bags. What else do you use it for?? thanks:smile:
i use the scarf on my bags (alternating between the bh and the azur). i am carrying my azur speedy today with the lvoe bandeau and even my dh commented o how cute and sunny it looked. i also use it as a bandanna or i tie it around my hair in a ponytail. very versatile. well worth the money IMO! :smile: