Tell me bad things about soufflot

I went to the store to try it on and you have to hold it a special way if you want to put it on your shoulder comfortably. It is a really beautiful bag though and you can fit many things in it.

I honestly can't say anything bad about the soufflot...it's an epi, so it's versatile and weather-proof...the bag is nice and roomy...umm, stiff leather? Hehe, I think you should get one!

I really want one, but then again, my papillon would be sad.

I have the black one and I love it, but my straps are sharp along the edges, if you know what I mean? Towards the top, it kind of digs into my arm if I'm not careful in how I position it. But really, I love the bag.

I'd like to know as well cos I've requested one in Myrtille. Apart from it's tendencies to roll away and not to squeeze it in your armpit while carrying on your shoulder cos it will crease the Epi over time. I don't know of any problems.... Is that bad enough? It's a yummy bag! I guess the solutions for the problems above are to hang it somewhere? On your chair while having dinner? As of the crease in your armpit problem, just don't put your lovely bag too near to your smelly/sweet smelling armpits! I think it looks better in your/our/my arm rather than shoulder! :smile: