Tell me about your Mia carryall

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I am thinking about getting the Mia ocelot carryall, and would like some opinions about that style of bag from people that own one. I love the look of it, but my only reservation is the open top. Does anyone have any issues with items falling out of your purse since there isn't a snap or zipper (except the middle zipper). Any info would be greatly appreciated :smile:.

I just bought the Mia Carryall in Mahogany. I had the same concerns about stuff falling out of it. So far, I haven't had a problem with that happening. I really wish Coach would do more bags that closed completely. I see so many of their bags that I would buy, but they have an open top. I have a denim patchwork tote that I got as a gift a few years ago and it has an open top. I love the bag, but the open top is annoying.

Thank you for the response. I ended up buying the ocelot carryall, but haven't decided whether or not to keep it yet. If only it had a couple of snaps on the sides like the Madison carryall!

My moms has a Mia carryall and she loves hers. She uses it for travel all the time. As for the zipper issue, lol all my bags have zippers but I never use them (im too lazy haha) and nothing falls out! Just gotta organize with wristlets and cosmetic cases, so it's harder for it to fall out. The way I think about it is like this: your bag isn't meant to be upside down! Lol :smile: hope that helps!

My moms has a Mia carryall and she loves hers. She uses it for travel all the time. As for the zipper issue, lol all my bags have zippers but I never use them (im too lazy haha) and nothing falls out! Just gotta organize with wristlets and cosmetic cases, so it's harder for it to fall out. The way I think about it is like this: your bag isn't meant to be upside down! Lol :smile: hope that helps!

I totally agree about organizing. I tried the bag on with my items in it yesterday, and I don't think anything will fall out. I am very organized and have all of my items in wallets, wristlets, and cosmetic cases. The only thing I would probably have to worry about falling out is my phone or ipod because I usually put those in the pouches on the side of the bag.

I have the Mia Carryall in black leather and I love it! I put my money stuff in the zipper center pocket. I use wristlets for most everything else and they haven't fallen out on me. I put my phone in the outside pocket. That pocket goes all the way down the the base of the bag and sometimes I actually have to hunt to find it at the bottom!

I'm even able to put my iPad in this bag. I have the iPad in quilted jacket which makes it a bit wider but it fits just fine.

I can really carry a lot in this bag and haven't had anything fall out.

I have the Mia Carryall in black leather and I love it! I put my money stuff in the zipper center pocket. I use wristlets for most everything else and they haven't fallen out on me. I put my phone in the outside pocket. That pocket goes all the way down the the base of the bag and sometimes I actually have to hunt to find it at the bottom!

I'm even able to put my iPad in this bag. I have the iPad in quilted jacket which makes it a bit wider but it fits just fine.

I can really carry a lot in this bag and haven't had anything fall out.

I'm glad to hear that you haven't had any issues with anything falling out. This makes me a little more confident about keeping the bag. I never even thought about putting my phone in the outside pocket, but that is a great idea!

I didnt like the open top so I returned mine. I just kept thinking someone could reach in there and take my wallet..I have a croc ziparound and it wont fit in the zippered compartment.