Tell me about your Manolo "stolen shoes"!

1. Hi everyone
    I've been browsing the forum b/c i'm just aching for a pair of carrie's "stolen shoe" the famous silver manolos. But as most of you know, they're crazy expensive - so i just wanted to hear some stories about these shoes if you have them - how do you like them, how long have you had them, how do they wear, are the comfortable, were they worth it, or any fun and interesting stories - and pictures too! they look so pretty ON people's feet, but it's hard to see - i guess i just want to make sure i'm as informed as i am before i take the big plunge. (my visa is having quite the work out of late...so maybe just living vicariously through your stories i can hold off for a bit)

2. i got mine at Bergdorf Goodman about 2 years ago, and even though i've worn them less than 5 times, they're one of my most comfortable pair of heels ever. you don't feel as though you're on high heels at all. they're definite worth every cent :yes:!

[​IMG]

3. OHHHH right! I thought you meant the ones that she was held up for in the street... they were pink I believe!

4. ohh they look so gorgeous!! thanks for sharing!

5. I have the nude coloured ones as I thought they would go with more things than the silver, I adore them, they are very comfortable, not too high and completely true to size. :smile:
    [​IMG]

6. So pretty!

7. :love::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice