Tell me about your Jumbo's !

Indiarobyn

May 16, 2010
Hey Ladies,
After speaking to you i have decided that i am going to save for a Jumbo because it seem's like the bag that will hold most of what i carry.... I have a PST as quite a lot of you will know but that was a present from my father :smile: I have decided for this bag, i will set myself a target and buy this one for myself, and i am sure it will feel really good !

Please tell me all about your Jumbo's Pro's/Con's/Pictures anything :smile:

I am 5ft 4/ Slim ... is this the right bag for me ?

There are plenty of ladies smaller than 5'4" on this forum and jumbos look great on them. You should probably go to the store to try it on to see if it'll work for you.

I am also intrested in a hobo style Chanel but haven't really seen any.. is there such thing? x

hello ~_~ I have just purchased a Chanel bag that is a "hobo" style I think, but here is the link to my bag from my flickr that may interest you. You can get an idea for the look, although I think this bag came out a few seasons ago...

thanks~!

i think silver is young and comtemporary, however, i love the gold, it's timeless and elegant. next time u get to see them in person, compare the gold and silver next to eachother, you will see what sings right away

GHW/SHW is a personal preference. I am a silver girl but I adore and love my black caviar jumbo w/GHW. To me, black jumbo + ghw just pops:cloud9::love::ps: haha.. while I like SHW more with white jumbo.

I am about to place an order for a jumbo bu also thinking if it will be too huge for me (I'm 5ft 1).. But I think it's really stylish n since I've heard that it holds it's value v well, I might just take the plunge!