Tell me about your hobo/day?

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
Like it? Love it? Not so much? Why or why not?

How does the capacity for holding stuff compare to the City?

Is it comfortable on the shoulder? Does it stay on or slide off?

Thanks!:flowers:

I absolutely LOVE my day bag. It is super comfy on the shoulder (more so than any other bag I own) and can hold a lot. It is such a hip, casual bag. I only have one in black but I have been considering getting one in some shade of red. What color are you thinking of hippichic?

I have one and have never used it. I don't know why I'm so attached to it, but I can't get rid of it. The handle hasn't even gotten slouchy yet. It's a beautiful bag and I love it. It's easy on the shoulder, but I just haven't gotten around to using it after almost a full year of having it.

I just received my most awesome Black Day from Jills Consignment 2 days ago and it has nicer leather than any other bag I have ever owned. It actually stays on my shoulder and holds a buttload of crap! I cant wait to buy another one!

I absolutely LOVE my day bag. It is super comfy on the shoulder (more so than any other bag I own) and can hold a lot. It is such a hip, casual bag. I only have one in black but I have been considering getting one in some shade of red. What color are you thinking of hippichic?

Hmmm...it's a mystery...:supacool:

I love mine, it is very comfy to carry & holds a TON of stuff. The only downside is that it is a very deep bag so I have to dig around for stuff.

Ooooh, Becca, did you see this one? $849 BIN! It's a courier and not a day, but...

eBay: AUTHENTIC BALENCIAGA ROUGE VIF COURIER CITY BAG (item 180057923488 end time Dec-03-06 08:25:00 PST)

Hehehehe...Just because I'm on a diet, doesn't mean that I can't look at the menu! :roflmfao:

heeehee... I SO agree!! Although I have to make sure looking at the menu doesn't make me cave!!! :sweatdrop:

I'd eventually like a day and I know what colour I'd like... but not sure if it'd be too similar to the new brief? (ie. shoulder/messenger style looking?) haha but perhaps I can justify a brief and a day if they're in different colours! :P

but these are all thoughts to be realized much much later...

LOl I love the menu thing. Problem is at my house I can never stop myself from buying!! I am looking at this style too and it is all catcat's fault. Every since she started talking about her ink hobo and jeans I want one.