Tell me about your first Chloé bag!

Mine was a brand new mousse paddy off ebay, exactly i year ago today, i now have 8 paddy's !! and an angry bank manager, i have

mousse, choco, bleu nuit, grenat, jaune, acier, tan and a new front pocket coming tomorrow in a goldy sort of colour which i would love identifying if someone knows! i started a thread on it this morning.

first one i bought in october off NAP to celebrate finishing an exam and had been trying to find a small black bag... i bought the black kerala shoulder bag and love it!!! i bought a large black lv bag as my everyday bag so use the chloe as my evening black bag and when i don't need to carry much and it's perfect!!! love all the charms on it just makes it so individual and haven't seen anyone where i live with it!!! such lovely bags... i'm still debating whether to get a silverado...

My first Chloe was a brand new mini paddington in chocolate that I got on ebay... The style and the leather are terrific, though it is a bit small for the amount of junk I usually carry around... It took a while to fall in love with it...
My second (and last for the time being) is a medium brown betty that instantly won me over... I am beaming whenever I carry her (that is, most of the time)...
I would like to get a larger paddington, but there are other bags queueing before...

my first Chloe was a chocolat Edith satchel, medium size that i adore!!Makes me feel...GREAT!!I got it off NAP for a great price (though way above my "budget") then i started reading TPFers and the bag addiction has been growing ever since...Still waiting for my quilted bay in chataigne...maybe next week: Chloe n°2!!and won't stop at that, for sure...(would also love a Bbag?!):graucho:
Love this thread!

I just got my first Chloe today! I'm pretty sure its the Edith in whiskey but where does it say it's name? It just says "hobo" on the nordstroms reciept & doesn't say its name on the chloe tag. I guess I'll do more hunting within this forum...

*Oh yeah! And I got a steal (I think) because its original price was $1490 and I paid $594 for it.

My first chloe was the classic size silverado in black. It is gorgeous - and I love love love it. Since chloe #1 - i now have the silverado in bone and dr style bag in dark brown. Also, have fallen in love with chloe paddington. Have a 2005 red medium and 2005 tan hobo. They are favorites - I love the smell of them. Just opening the wardrobe door and getting a whiff makes me happy! Loving the chloes & plotting to get more of course ( would love a jeans moyen or grey color paddy) and debating whether or not I would suit an edith :heart:

My first Chloe was an Ascot from Bergdorf. I got it for myself as a birthday present. :yes: I was so excited, I told UPS to hold it and I'll pick it up myself. Don't bother delivering it. Well it was a rainy day and I drove to UPS. I was so excited that I opened the box in my car. :smile:

My first Chloe was a Large Front Pocket Paddy in Ecuriel/Whiskey purchased last January. At the time I was watching a television show where one of the stars was wearing a fabulous chic bag with "C" buckles on it. After that moment I just knew I had to have it. After seeing it, the search for it began. I was completely clueless about Chloe at the time.
(P.S. - AK isn't exactly a fashion haven..unless you're a lumberjack of sorts) so the hunt began. I finally found it and became a complete Chloe addict. Since them my Louis Vuittons have remained hibernating in my closet. Since that time I have gotten a Mousse Large Pocket Paddy and a Rouge Edith.

I wonder what the next search might bring.......

My first Paddy was a Rouge East West, I saw her sitting on a table in a boutique and she spoke to me, she was being stalked by someone who just kept looking going to pick her up and then walking away, so I grabbed her and she became part of my family and has got better looking with age (wish the same could be said with me)! I also have the same bag in Noir and Whiskey, the Rouge was just the start of the east west family.

My first Chloe was a Large Front Pocket Paddy in Ecuriel/Whiskey purchased last January. At the time I was watching a television show where one of the stars was wearing a fabulous chic bag with "C" buckles on it. After that moment I just knew I had to have it. After seeing it, the search for it began. I was completely clueless about Chloe at the time.
(P.S. - AK isn't exactly a fashion haven..unless you're a lumberjack of sorts) so the hunt began. I finally found it and became a complete Chloe addict. Since them my Louis Vuittons have remained hibernating in my closet. Since that time I have gotten a Mousse Large Pocket Paddy and a Rouge Edith.

I wonder what the next search might bring.......

That's the poison pill!! The Chloe C's!! I go nuts even seeing them on boots!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

I was so excited when I got my first paddy... I couldn't decide either black or white.... Considering that black was easier to taker care, I decided taking black with gold hardware first....However, I could not get rid off the white one in my head, so I went back to shop in the next day to get her (It was white 07 and it was so pure white) ...

My first Chloe was a tan 05 paddy that I bought off eBay, beautiful leather and everything I sold it because I felt guilty of spending money on. I much regret doing that, but anyways. Next came my 06 rouge strap Paddy, next my much discussed 06 Blanc, that I have kept and loved, next my 06 chocolate paddy tote, and finally my most recent purchase a beautiful 06 jeans moyen. I jave aquired these bags after being bitten by the Chloe bug and being a member of the PF for less that 5 months.

My first Chloe was a tan 05 paddy that I bought off eBay, beautiful leather and everything I sold it because I felt guilty of spending money on. I much regret doing that, but anyways. Next came my 06 rouge strap Paddy, next my much discussed 06 Blanc, that I have kept and loved, next my 06 chocolate paddy tote, and finally my most recent purchase a beautiful 06 jeans moyen. I jave aquired these bags after being bitten by the Chloe bug and being a member of the PF for less that 5 months.

Ah yes, that's what happens here at the Chloe forum.:yes: