Tell me about the Miss Print

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Voodoo - I know you have one (or had one). I'm contemplating one....
    Pros, cons, how does the leather feel/smell/wear. I did a search but only found Voodoo's posts about hers in black, and I'd love more info before I take the plunge.

Thanks!!
    ;)

2. Ummm....I took the plunge anyway. :rolleyes: I can return it if it's not for me. ;)

Eek!! :smile:

3. solid strategy :tup:

4. ^^ :roflmfao: Thanks for validating me!!!

5. Haha you didn't even wait for a response! Way to be a shopper!

6. ^^ Thank you. Don't think my husband will be as thrilled with my shopping skills, but oh well. ;)

7. ^^Husbands never are (at least mine isn't)!!

8. Resistance is futile! :borg1:

9. anytime! plus you waited like 40 minutes, which I'm sure was spent staring at the bag on your monitor so really when you think of it that way it was a pretty serious hold out you had going, haha.

10. lolol oh i love this subforum, always puts a smile on my face!

11. Oh geez... :P Yeah, sometimes my ability to wait is seriously lacking. Yes, those 40 minutes were spent googling the bag and looking at different images - oh, and yes, of course i was working!! I was at work, so I was working. :yes:

12. lol, likely story ;)