Tell me about the Madison Embossed Croc Carryall...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. please :biggrin: Style #14601. Is is really stiff? Are there a lot of problems with peeling or anything. It is kinda growing on me but I really know nothing of Coach croc leather. TIA!

And does anyone have modeling pics? I did a search but there were no available pics.

2. Omg...I could talk about these all day long! No, it is NOT stiff at all.

Mod shots:
    [​IMG]

If you get this bag, you will not regret it...It's one of my absolute favs...cannot live without them! LOL!

3. No peeling worries (that I know of) no cracking, no problems! And they hold everything!

4. Peony mod shot:
    [​IMG]

Okay okay...no more....sorry I overloaded the thread. But I LOVE these bags!!

5. What color is the lining?Is it pink?
    Thanks

6. Soooo gorgeous!! Thank you for the pics, PickyCoachLover! I appreciate it! I love it! This may be the new bag for me....

Has anyone seen them at the outlet lately, just curious? The closest is 3 hours away but I might be able to take a drive. Can't believe I never thought of getting a croc bag before.

7. I am asking about the black one.

8. That pink is so pretty but I am loving the black one! So classy!

9. Just bought the bone/silver and although I haven't carried her "out" yet I'm in LOVE too! I scored mine at Chicago Premium Coach factory store. It's 30% OFF of $598 and then they applied the 20% OFF coupon. I got an addt'l 20% OFF because the tag was not attached and there was not dustbag. I realized later that it's also missing it's lg. nickel hangtag and the jewel charm. Mine has only the lg luggage tag. They come to right around $330 ish pre-tax if they are priced as above with 30% then 20% coupon.

Attached Files:

10. ^^^The bone color can look lilac, blush or grey depending on the light!!! I've never been a huge fan of light colored bags but this one is such a chameleon with it's color I HAD 2 HAVE IT!!! They only had one that I know of.

11. This is the pink croc carryall. The image isn't clear but you get an idea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. PCL----I am COVETING your peony croc carryall!!! OMG I love it. It is fantastic. I've not been tempted by a croc bag until now; that is gorgeous and I know they're no longer available :sad:

13. The black has lavender lining (I know, I know...but it WORKS on this bag) and the Peony has pink lining.

Maes, I always love your pictures of you and your carryall...it was one of the factors that made me kinda want one at first! LOL!

Now I am obsessed!

Emily: Keep an eye on on ebay for one...or better yet Bonz. There is still a Peony Maggie on there, but no carryall as of yet.

14. I on the other hand have not had much luck with croc bags, I LOVED my pink croc maggie to death but it cracked on me! So I had to return it! Since then I have been afraid of croc bags although I am loving the Sophia Toffee Croc at the moment :sad:

I do love all the carry-all on you ladies though!