Tell me about the Depeche

ang79

Jul 9, 2009
Ok, so I was debating between the Sex Bomb and a bucket or hobo style bag. I ended up doing some total impulse splurges on Ebay :shame: and now have a Sex Bomb and another Tano, on their way to me..... In my defense, I put in pretty low bids and was actually surprised that both won! They are both brown bags though, so I don't know if I'll need or keep both, but for the prices I got them for, I figured its worth it to try out the styles.

I think the second bag is a Depeche, after searching threads and pics here. the outside looks like it and it does have a zipper top, though the auction did not mention the three seperate compartments. So, who has a Depeche, and what do you think of it? It looks a tad smaller than the Boogie and not as deep, but I think I like the idea of the three separate pockets. What is the strap drop like? And its cruch leather, right? Still trying to learn the various Tano leathers!

I have a truffle Depeche and love love love it!! Here's the post I did when I got her:
http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/depeche-reveal-496190.html

It is crunch leather and has a strap drop that fits nicely over the shoulder. The three separate compartments are wonderful, but I must admit I get a bit confuzzed where I put things and ended up putting a zipper pull on the compartment with my cell phone, LOL! It is a bit smaller than the Boogie, but a really nice size bag.

Joan

I have a truffle Depeche and love love love it!! Here's the post I did when I got her:
http://forum.purseblog.com/tano/depeche-reveal-496190.html

It is crunch leather and has a strap drop that fits nicely over the shoulder. The three separate compartments are wonderful, but I must admit I get a bit confuzzed where I put things and ended up putting a zipper pull on the compartment with my cell phone, LOL! It is a bit smaller than the Boogie, but a really nice size bag.

Joan

Thanks for the input :smile: I did see your post when I was trying to figure out what bag this was! Mine is brown too, not sure if its also Truffle (is that the only brown it came in?) From the auction pics it looks like there may be some wear on it, will have to break out the mink oil and see what a good conditioning will do!

Last edited: