Tell me about the Belted Ergo in Plum...what is a good price???

Jun 3, 2006
so...i placed a offer for a belted hobo for 130...the seller was asking 220...though it was a longshot...but they accepted my offer!!! so I'm wondering...did I get a reasonable price?? I mean, I like this bag, but maybe this is a little too much???? I was surprised when I actually won...can you guys convince me to keep it?! lol I did call my local outlets and they did not have any...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=180265183196

hope I wasn't too hasty...but then again I had one in my watch list for 228 and though that was reasonable :confused1: i'm weird and shocked b/c I could very well have gotten a good price???

that seems decent they probably went for 298 retail, or 398 not totally sure, but I also don't know what they went for at the outlet. If it's NWT and they accepted 130 they couldn't have paid much more than that for it.

I have this bag and it's great. You will love it and you'll find that it's surprisingly neutral.

I think you paid a fair price. I bought mine at Nordstrom and paid $93 - it was on it's way to the Rack and they honored a PCE I had. With that said, your price is fair.

Definitely a keeper!

I have this bag as well and its GORGEOUS, I think you will like it.
I paid $149 for mine NWT (I really like the seller so I knew I was getting a good bag) so it sounds like you got a good deal.

I've been watching the belted ergos lately too in hopes I can snag one and I think you got a great deal! I have seem them go from about $110-170. The bag will be a great addition to your purple family!