Tell me about the Belted Ergo in Plum...what is a good price???

Jun 3, 2006
Austin, Texas
so...i placed a offer for a belted hobo for 130...the seller was asking 220...though it was a longshot...but they accepted my offer!!! so I'm wondering...did I get a reasonable price?? I mean, I like this bag, but maybe this is a little too much???? I was surprised when I actually won...can you guys convince me to keep it?! lol I did call my local outlets and they did not have any...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=180265183196

hope I wasn't too hasty...but then again I had one in my watch list for 228 and though that was reasonable :confused1: i'm weird and shocked b/c I could very well have gotten a good price???

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Wellington, FL
that seems decent they probably went for 298 retail, or 398 not totally sure, but I also don't know what they went for at the outlet. If it's NWT and they accepted 130 they couldn't have paid much more than that for it.

pat222

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
Pacific Northwest
I have this bag and it's great. You will love it and you'll find that it's surprisingly neutral.

I think you paid a fair price. I bought mine at Nordstrom and paid $93 - it was on it's way to the Rack and they honored a PCE I had. With that said, your price is fair.

Definitely a keeper!

selketkrb

Videre est credere
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I have this bag as well and its GORGEOUS, I think you will like it.
I paid $149 for mine NWT (I really like the seller so I knew I was getting a good bag) so it sounds like you got a good deal.

May 26, 2007
FL
I've been watching the belted ergos lately too in hopes I can snag one and I think you got a great deal! I have seem them go from about $110-170. The bag will be a great addition to your purple family!