Tell me about the Belem MM

1. Does anyone have it? Love it, hate it? Comfortable on the shoulder or not? And what about the size?? I have a speedy 30, would it hold the same amount?? Thanks in advance!!!

2. After going back through the boards, and trying to find info, I still haven't found any info/pictures or anyone who has this bag...is it a very unpopular bag for a reason? Thanks again, ya'll are awesome!!!

3. I tried on the Belem MM in the store . . . I love the shape -- so cute, so unique! -- and all the different organizational compartments, which is something lots of LVs lack. It is great as a handbag or to carry in the crook of your elbow. However, the roundness of it makes it difficult to carry comfortably as a shoulder bag, even though the straps are long enough to carry it that way. I have also heard people say that it is expensive for its size (I don't know the price offhand). It does seem like a fairly complicated bag which might explain the price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice