tell me about ebene . . . .

That is one beautiful bag. I love the 40. I'm pretty tall (5'10"), so I'm prone to liking the bigger sizes. And I just love that Ebene!!! I'm torn between Ebene and Rouge H for my next baby.

It's a great color but personally I would pair it with light color clothes (e.g. whites would be stuning) or other bright color clothing to highlight the dark ebene color. Show the bag to its full advantage :smile:

:yahoo: I'm so glad that she's found a new loving home!! I love this leather/color combo so much, I would really kick myself for having got the wrong size...Now I can place an order for a 35!!LOL!;) Enjoy her DQ!!

it's a very unique color - very muddy dark cool greyish brown. sorry but that's the best description that i can give. great for winter - goes w/ nearly everything and i think it would be awesome paired against white.

DQ, you lucky duck!! Gorgeous color, gorgeous Birkin! :yahoo: And I love the size. If I get tired while we are shopping you can carry me around in it - LOL!! Let's see some modeling shots!!