Tell Me About Calleen Cordero bags!

IF you have one, or have seen one IRL....would luv to have your opinions.
I'm really liking some styles...but since I've never seen one, am hesitant to make the plunge....
http://www.calleencordero.com/store/index.php?cPath=23

I'm looking for yummy, soft-ish leather w/character and great quality.

I love all of her work-from shoes to bags to belts and accessories. Her leathers are supreme quality and done in not your ordinary everyday colors, her craftsmanship is impecable and she stands behind all of her work 100%. I am a serious addict when it comes to her shoes and belts, and am saving to get the Jordana bag.:tup:

You can also call the store and they will describe everything to you-any questions you might have they are completely helpful and patient!

I love all of her work-from shoes to bags to belts and accessories. Her leathers are supreme quality and done in not your ordinary everyday colors, her craftsmanship is impecable and she stands behind all of her work 100%. I am a serious addict when it comes to her shoes and belts, and am saving to get the Jordana bag.:tup:

You can also call the store and they will describe everything to you-any questions you might have they are completely helpful and patient!

Wow, what a glowing endorsement....good idea to call the store to ask questions.
Thanks SO much for your input!

I second susan's endorsement wholeheartedly. I have the Jordana and it is, amongst my many other bags, my favorite by far. I also have a frida cuff and the rena clutch, which i use as a wallet. I recently bought the halo bag and am obsessed with it as well. With her handmade details and impeccable craftsmanship, you'll ba getting a high quality, extremely unique bag that just makes any outfit truely distinctive.

if you're looking to "break into" her handbags, get the rena clutch and use it as a wallet. that's what sold me on the brand to begin with. and i rarely care what others think of my bags, but boy do i get a lot of compliments on that stunner.

I second susan's endorsement wholeheartedly. I have the Jordana and it is, amongst my many other bags, my favorite by far. I also have a frida cuff and the rena clutch, which i use as a wallet. I recently bought the halo bag and am obsessed with it as well. With her handmade details and impeccable craftsmanship, you'll ba getting a high quality, extremely unique bag that just makes any outfit truely distinctive.

if you're looking to "break into" her handbags, get the rena clutch and use it as a wallet. that's what sold me on the brand to begin with. and i rarely care what others think of my bags, but boy do i get a lot of compliments on that stunner.

avp -
thanks so much for your comments.....now I'm lusting more for this bag:

I would like to have a flat-ish tote in grey and think this would fit the bill...I'll call the store and get further dimensions/details.
Glad to see that we both find "under the radar" so attractive!
Now....you've got to tell me more about "monserrat de lucca" (sp???)

that bag is gorgeous! I don't have it myself, but I was looking at it online on a different site. If it helps, here's a shot on a model.

(http://www.shopshebang.com/Fatima-Bag-Brown-p-4331.html)

I like the grey a lot though--more neutral.

Here's the link to Monserrat Delucca, which also has really unique leathers and styles. Unfortunately, they don't sell online, but there's plenty of stores around the country. My fave is the Artacho in that reddish color. I'm just waiting to see it IRL, but none of the stores near me have it in yet.

http://monseratdelucca.com/Handbags.html

Attachments

• HCCO018_ALT2.jpg
    HCCO018_ALT2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 316
  • ARTS-BURGUNDY-117x150.jpg
    ARTS-BURGUNDY-117x150.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 188
susanlee17 & avp -
I took the plunge and ordered it...on it's way, coast to coast!
I'll post upon receipt.
Thanks again for your great help!!!

and avp.....luved the link to the Monserrat bags....I saw several styles that turned my head!

yaay! so excited to see what you think of that bag! it's costly, but I believe it's worth every penny and then some. I'll let you know if I ever see the halo online...it's a pretty one and I'm digging it (and digging around a bit as well --the pocket situation is strange.)

OMG...I am in :heart: with the tiago in charcoal! I am wondering...when you say they don't sell online, it looks like they do! I have this in my cart but wanted to ask, how do I find out the measurements? I have been wanting a Rebecca Minkoff Nikki but this looks prettier and has a longer shoulder drop! Any info would be really appreciated!

Oh Duh! You were referring to no online stores fo Cordero handbags! If you know how I could find the measurements for the tiago hobo I would really appreciate it! What are their linings like? The leather looks fantastic!

all of mine have a canvas-y logo print lining. I actually love the linings because they are sturdy and kind of rustic.

the tiaga is really pretty! let us know what you find out!