Telfar shopping bag - thoughts?

My small shopping bag in black arrived last week. The quality is as fair as expected of faux leather. I can fit comfortably my iPhone 11pro, keys, and small card holder and be able to snap closed the bag. I’m about 5’1” and can wear it shoulder or high crossbody carry.

For giggles, the bag’s capacity can hold at least six action figures.

F7D25BF2-BF3D-4F72-B0ED-8F9D711B93C2.jpeg

My small shopping bag in black arrived last week. The quality is as fair as expected of faux leather. I can fit comfortably my iPhone 11pro, keys, and small card holder and be able to snap closed the bag. I’m about 5’1” and can wear it shoulder or high crossbody carry.

View attachment 4938440
So cute! I wish they were a bit bigger which is why I get the medium size.

View attachment 4938440

We are bag twins! Congrats on yours. I've really been enjoying mine so far.

Reactions: DrTr
I finally scored a medium Telfar on Wednesday, in tan, can't wait for it to come. UPS label was already printed but not picked up yet, so I guess it will be Monday - I do live in Brooklyn where they are, so hopefully it will be delivered very quickly.

I finally scored a medium Telfar on Wednesday, in tan, can't wait for it to come. UPS label was already printed but not picked up yet, so I guess it will be Monday - I do live in Brooklyn where they are, so hopefully it will be delivered very quickly.
My bag arrived yesterday! It is quite big (the medium) but I like. The tan is perfect (photos may make it look more orange, but it's not, it's definitely tan).PXL_20210105_230812033.jpgPXL_20210105_231006719.jpg

I have been stalking to get a Telfar bag for several months. It is a cool black-owned non-gendered bag company (fashion and apparel too), and their bag has been dubbed ”the Bushwick Birkin” (apologies - you all likely know this, I copied my original post from another thread). Well, my most desired color dropped on Monday and I got the small and the medium, because I couldn’t decide which I wanted most :PI follow them on Instagram and started stalking daily as they announce drops. It sold out in 2 minutes!

It’s vegan leather, and a great price point, and during these days of snow and hand sanitizer, I have a feeling they will be much used, and I love both sizes. I was fingers crossed that the small would hold my iphone12 promax horizontally and it does (top photo shows vertical for size ref). Even in my thin case. It slides in the front or back, and still holds enough other items. Since it’s not leather, they do need to straighten and loosen once you remove the bags from shipping box. Top 2 pics are the small and the medium is in third pic. The medium is pretty similar in size to the MM NF for reference. The pic of them together isn’t true to color, the others are more accurate. HTH if any of you are wanting a Telfar! And I see I’m bag twins with a few of you (shout out to sf_newyorker, love your action figures!)
329D86F7-DDFF-452C-854E-38C9278DDDB0.jpeg12682715-4B25-4592-A992-585672AA0177.jpegC916E27E-DDAD-45AF-B859-69DCB06DBE32.jpegAF0AE785-4A3B-47E1-9A9A-48FDC5CF770F.jpegC0AC1759-2323-4615-B4E9-371E290973FF.jpeg

Last edited: