Television Shows.....

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
..... That you secretly like but are slightly embarassed to admit to watching!

For me, it's the Golden Girls.:love: It's 1am, and they're on lifetime- you get to watch such lovely shows when you're an insomniac! :-P It just got me wondering if any of you lovely ladies had a show that you enjoyed, like Blindate, or some horrible MTV reality show. :-P

Seriously though, love the GG, I'm such a Rose.

OH! and I should add "the Nanny!" When I was younger I had suuuch a crush on Mr. Schefield! (sp?) lol.

I :love: GG and watch it with my mom all the time. I'm slightly embarassed to admit, though, I watch a ton of lifetime movies. I'm also addicted to nerdy shows like Discovery Channel programs and Discovery Healthy and Scifi Channel. I'm such a nerd. :sad: I also like celeb reality shows like "Meet The Barkers" and "Flavor of Love". I'm a strange person. lol :nuts:

pursegalsf said:
I love Blindate, web junk and best week ever!

Best Week Ever always makes me LOL. I kind of like The Soup as well. :-P

For inexplicable reasons, I find the guy who hosts web junk absolutely hilarious. :-X I watch too much tv!!!

I swear, its only bc it's spring break and I have nothing to do right now.

I watch Full House & Boy Meets World all the time...I still cry during touching scenes.

Flava of Love on Vh1..hahaha. I was addicted! The drama was hilarious! I'm so glad he didn't pick the ...the girl he didn't pick. (Don't want to spoil for anyone!)

I watch cartoons while getting ready in the morning =)

I love Best Week Ever and VH1's The fabulous life of.... I am always made of fun of watching it because my BF thinks it totally makes me dumb.

I do love CSI a lot though, I guess I have a inner nerd persona.

xikry5talix said:
Flava of Love on Vh1..hahaha. I was addicted! The drama was hilarious! I'm so glad he didn't pick the ...the girl he didn't pick. (Don't want to spoil for anyone!)

I lvoed the drama, too. lol It got boring, though. They kept showing the spitting scene. The first time it was :lol:. Then, it got annoying. lol I didn't like either of the top two choice, so I'm kind of glad. That one he didn't pick was too crazy. I think she was bipolar.

OMG, flavor of love was hilarious.. Especially the one where Pumkin spits at New YOrk! :lol: :lol: New York is weird, she always talks with her eyes closed.

Don't miss the reunion in 2 weeks..

hahaha me too !! New York !!! & Hoops it was crazy !!!! oh and Family plots, love it !

ps) Dani How are you feeling ?

i watch trashy tv and i'm PROUD of it! lol. pretty much any reality show...and i am sitting on my butt in front of that tv!!

haha so to answer the question. nothing i'm really embarassed of watching...:biggrin:

Oh my goodness, that was the grossest spitting thing I've ever seen in my life. It was so easy to get sucked into the flaor of love, but I always felt like I needed a shower after I watched it. :-X

New York was either a good actress, or the most dillusional woman in the history of the world.

PS) worlds better, thanks.:love: I promise to check in with a doctor when I can!

Dani said:
Best Week Ever always makes me LOL. I kind of like The Soup as well. :-P

For inexplicable reasons, I find the guy who hosts web junk absolutely hilarious. :-X I watch too much tv!!!

I love The Soup... I absolutely love Brokeback Kong.

I never miss web junk! DAng, I watch too much t.v.

Dani said:
Oh my goodness, that was the grossest spitting thing I've ever seen in my life. It was so easy to get sucked into the flaor of love, but I always felt like I needed a shower after I watched it. :-X

New York was either a good actress, or the most dillusional woman in the history of the world.

PS) worlds better, thanks.:love: I promise to check in with a doctor when I can!

pumpkin?? haha i thought that was hilarious actually...:shame: