Television Shows.....

pursegalsf said:
I love The Soup... I absolutely love Brokeback Kong.

I never miss web junk! DAng, I watch too much t.v.

haha, and the little dog, Lou!

:-P Pumpkin had a weird face. I actually thought Hoopz was kind of pretty, and she had a good body.

I TiVo All My Children, I've been watching it for a few years :shame: I also love those "talking head" shows on cable news channels, like Hardball with Chris Matthews, Paula Zahn Now and Anderson Cooper 360. I tend to yell back at the TV if the talking head they have on the show says things I don't agree with :P

I'm a reality TV addict. I get made fun of at work because noone thinks that these shows have any substance, but I think they're entertaining. Flavor of Love is hilarious in all of its over the top ghettoness. I also like Spuer Nanny and Wife Swap. It's so embarrassing!

PS: Best Week Ever and The Soup are the highlights of my weekend.

The O.C. is my embarrassing fave -- I'm far, far too old to be watching it, but I love it! We have a group of "old" people who come by to watch, just as we used to do with Melrose Place and Beverly Hills, 90210.

I love 24, Lost, CSI Miami, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy. All prime time, i guess i go to sleep too early to catch all the late shows...
P.s. Flavor of Love is funny, i watch it sometimes too.