Teeth whitening help: Which one works the best?!?!

Go smile, it is a little expensive, but there is a noticable difference. You can order it online. People comment on the whiteness of my teeth when I use it. It also makes your teeth feel really clean.

I never found that the over the counter products worked. My husband also tried the crest strips and they didn't work on him. I had my dentist make custom trays and I slept with the trays--your teeth get very sensitive, but it goes away when you stop bleaching and the nice thing aout having the trays is that you can do touchups whenever they start getting stained again (you just buy the bleach), which they will from coffee, tea, certain types of foods, etc. I touch them up a few times a year and am very happy and get lots of compliments on my teeth, which seems sort of stupid, but people seem to need to comment on them.

I used Crest Whitestrips Premium for 7 days. It really does work! My teeth are whiter, not dentist-white, just brighter. The difference is very noticeable and supposedly last for a year.

Yeah, it doesn't taste very good and it also made my gum sensitive for 7 days. But I personally feel that for the price (about $35), the effect is pretty amazing. I truly recommend this product.

I've tried GoSmile before that but it didn't do any thing for me.

Another rave for "go smile." I used the regular "go smile" and the "go smile b-1" and the regular was about 300% better.

I had my teeth whitened at the dentist using the Zoom system several years ago (lots of coffee and red wine) and the go smile works way better than the touch up trays that they sold me.