...teeny weeny white lie...

1. Hubby : Are there any more bags that I should expect in the bill this month?
    Me : nope, just these two, this season's I'm done. (frst white lie):shame:
    Hubby : This season?
    Me : Yeah, there are only two seasons' collections (second white lie) :shame::shame:for Balenciaga bags. The next season will starts maybe somewhere around Feb 2007?! (third not-so-white lie):shame::shame::shame: By the way, I have all the colors that I wanted already, there's nothing else that I need (BIG lie):blush::P

2. :lol: excellent!!! hehehe, at least your DH is aware of your b-bag habits!!! hehehehehe!!!!

3. hahaha... he'll forget, right?

4. I'm betting on that...:P
    How did you know, mocean? :nuts::lol:

5. the only time it's good when a hubby is forgetful! :yes: :lol:

6. haha... it's one of my favorite things about men actually :angel:

7. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

8. You've done well, my jedi knight.

9. My DH made me wait until the 1st for my Ink Twiggy. He said I should be happy w/ 1 bag per month? 1??????

10. you ladies are sooo funny:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    i totally can relate:lol: :lol:

11. Soleil - I need to take lessons from you. :P

12. Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. LOL!!! :nuts:

Better hope that he doesn't cruise the forum...

14. I've found that the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy works great in my house. I save up, he says, "Did you get a new purse?" I say, "Yes," he says "How much did that cost?" and (since we have an agreement that when I spend my fun money, it's none of his business) I say "You aren't allowed to ask me" , He says, "Okay." End of convo. I play the fabulousness of Balenciaga waaaaaaaaay down... otherwise his head might explode :roflmfao:

15. Do husbands cruise the forum??? Do they??? That should not be allowed.:banned:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice