Teeny tiny outlet goodies

littles717

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Well yesterday was a icky rainy day, so what better to cure the blues then to go to the outlet! Didnt find any bags :sad: but I did get a few little accessories. The turtle cell phone charm (not pictured, it was for my sister and i gave it to her already) The resort op art mini to keep my ipod nano in (clearance for $17.50) and the madison pink leather wristlet and sig makeup bag which were from last week's visit but i never posted pics. Nothing too exciting, but made the day a little better :smile:

Attachments

• coachgoodies.jpg
    coachgoodies.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 54
I have the resort mini skinny too! I'm glad to now I didn't get robbed, I paid $15 shipped on ebay! YAYY!!! I also love your madison wristlet...they're soo pretty. congrats on your new goodies. I bet the turtle landyard is precious

i wish i would have taken a pic of the turtle but i was so excited to give to my sis, shes a major turtle collector. its so cute it has little rhinestone eyes. ^^ $15 was a great price on your resort skinny, i couldnt pass it up for 17 since ive been looking for the perfect little ipod holder. my madison wristlet was only 20! prob the best deal ive found

I wish my outlet would have had that color wristlet. I returned the cherry one yesterday because I really wanted this color. Congrats, everything is beautiful!

I just bought the Resort Op Art mini a few weeks ago at my outlet for $17.00 too! I got it to keep my lip gloss and hand sanitizer in my everyday black bag, but I think I'm going to use it in my red patent ergo hobo, so I need to find something to replace it. Congrats on your finds!