Teeny tiny outlet goodies

littles717

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Well yesterday was a icky rainy day, so what better to cure the blues then to go to the outlet! Didnt find any bags :sad: but I did get a few little accessories. The turtle cell phone charm (not pictured, it was for my sister and i gave it to her already) The resort op art mini to keep my ipod nano in (clearance for $17.50) and the madison pink leather wristlet and sig makeup bag which were from last week's visit but i never posted pics. Nothing too exciting, but made the day a little better :smile:

Attachments

• coachgoodies.jpg
    coachgoodies.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 54

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
I have the resort mini skinny too! I'm glad to now I didn't get robbed, I paid $15 shipped on ebay! YAYY!!! I also love your madison wristlet...they're soo pretty. congrats on your new goodies. I bet the turtle landyard is precious

littles717

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
i wish i would have taken a pic of the turtle but i was so excited to give to my sis, shes a major turtle collector. its so cute it has little rhinestone eyes. ^^ $15 was a great price on your resort skinny, i couldnt pass it up for 17 since ive been looking for the perfect little ipod holder. my madison wristlet was only 20! prob the best deal ive found

Superlativity

Purse Zealot
Feb 18, 2009
I just bought the Resort Op Art mini a few weeks ago at my outlet for $17.00 too! I got it to keep my lip gloss and hand sanitizer in my everyday black bag, but I think I'm going to use it in my red patent ergo hobo, so I need to find something to replace it. Congrats on your finds!