Teensy SLG reveal and pics of new Azur Soffi!

WhitleyG

Jan 5, 2013
I made my first SLG purchase in store today when I went to ask about the new Azur Soffi!

Anyone around for a reveal and pics of Soffi?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,903
My very beginning family. Please don't judge my dirty dirty speedy handles. I have worn that bag to death already. I can't wait for the vachetta to get really dark to hide my dirt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,398
I put the Soffi on hold, they can't give it to me until March 1st, boo. But I got to play with her! Also, lets not judge my fat. I really love tpf to post the fat pictures of myself :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 6,843
I tried the salina. It is lovely. Didn't get any pics of it. I don't need another tote and was really wanting a slouchier bag, so I prefer the Soffi. I tried on the Azur artsy but I love that the Soffi has the longer strap.

I put the Soffi on hold, they can't give it to me until March 1st, boo. But I got to play with her! Also, lets not judge my fat. I really love tpf to post the fat pictures of myself :smile:
That was just a teaser shot...but gorgeous, none the less! I look forward to the reveal with more pictures!
No one judges around here! I took pictures of myself (while wearing my under armour) after a long day of snow skiing, just to show off my crossbody strap on my Delightful. All in the name of LV! Congrats on the mini pochette! I love mine.