Teens with Coach purses

Wow! I am wondering how all you young girls can afford Coach?

I was at the Wrentham Outlets not too long ago and i saw young girls with Coach, LV, designer clothing...it all looked real to me. And some of the girls looked as young as 12-13. Boston is the same thing...designer anything with young girls.

When I was a teen, i wore clothes and bags from walmart and target. My 40 dollar Tommy Hilfiger bag was a huge deal to me..lol

Coach is huge with teens where I live, too. I feel odd liking it at my age since it's such a young bag in the area, but hey, a good purse is a good purse.

Thats one of the reasons I stick with the leather bags. Most of the younger girls have signature/watercolor/etc, but I dont think I've EVER seen a young girl with leather. Rendodan, your daughter has wonderful taste - a Legacy leather bag at 15? :tup: good for her!!!

My daughter is 10 y/o and I bought her first Coach purse recently, a sig capacity wristlet and lion fob...and I borrow the wristlet sometimes, lol. She is well on her way to pursemania as she already gets on tPF and the Coach website. She's very much about emulating mom which is good, for the most part :confused1:...

I live in Massachusetts and everywhere I go in the city, everyone has a coach including teens! i think Coach has kind of pushed Dooney aside for teens. i know when i was younger, dooney was the rage for teens

yep, right on the money. i remember dooney and their IT bags, i hardly see them around anymore

yep, right on the money. i remember dooney and their IT bags, i hardly see them around anymore
o

Yeah, I hardly see them around either but I know the Macy's where I buy a lot of my Coach sells quite a few of them. I have a bad association with Dooney because this girl I know who is a total witch loves them...so I can't see one without thinking of her :yucky:

I just presented my 14 year old niece with her first Coach purse, my leather Sidepack that she's been eyeing for about a year now that I haven't carried in years. She's thrilled and is eager to carry it to school for her first day of 10th grade. For Christmas, I'm going to get her a Scribble tote.

My daughter is 16 and has a black/pewter mini skinny and wristlet that she uses all the time - she's not gotten into Coach big time yet, but tons of her friends have!

Lots of young girls have Coach purses.
Personally I think it is great.

My niece (almost 7) drops hints to me about stuff she wants and she is not at all shy about it either.
I claim responsibility for her mini fashionista ways, her wardrobe envies mine!
She wanted to wear my platinum and diamond earring studs and I had to draw the line on that one.
I spoil her rotten and she knows where her bread is buttered!
(But there are standards imposed on her, keeping room clean etc to get these little fashion gifts)

I suppose that nowadays Coach purses are considered to be a 'status symbol' for these young ladies so let them enjoy their Coach bags!

Hopefully they were birthday gifts or they saved up their babysitting money in order to get them.

I'm turning 18 in 2 and a half weeks! and I have a Hamptons Berry Carryall, Whiskey Leigh, Hamptons Vintage clutch in teal and the Hamptons Vintage Violet clutch in white. (I really love the new Hamptons vintage line, the teal one is the little one), and also a blue soho suede wristlet from *bay. And I'm also obsessed with keyfobs...its terrible. I only have one key that I really need and I have 5 key fobs!!!!! I am currently on the prowl for a Bridgit too. But! I don't have any signature items, I'm actually not a fan of the C's.:love:

Last edited: