Teens with Coach purses

shopaholic436

Jul 29, 2008
HI! :smile:
I'm 15 and am obsessed with Coach!
Are there any other teens out there like me?
Post collection pics can't wait to see your collections!
Will post mine soon!

rendodan110

Danielle
O.G.
Oct 9, 2007
Tacoma, WA
My daughter is 15 and she started with her watercolor swingpack and now carries a whiskey leather legacy top zip. she loves coach!

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
My daughter is 13 and loves Coach and Juicy, too. She has quite the collection of top handle pouches/wristlets, etc. She just got a tattersall top handle for back to school and Juicy Baby Fluffy (or whatever its called!) in black. I'll have to take some pictures of her bags and post them.

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
My daughter is 10 (okay not a teen) and has 2 pouches(raspberry lurex and scribble (outlet)) w/matching mini's. She takes really good care of them too! She's not obsessed like her mom though.:smile:

babyjean06

Apr 5, 2008
My mother and I started and shared a love for coach when I was 16. And from then on it was just down hill for my dad lol and untill I married!

kphillips

Peace, Love, Coach
Jun 1, 2007
I just bought my 9YO her first Coach for her birthday! I got her the bandana pouch from the outlet and the watercolor skinny (I also got the watercolor skinny for my 4YO so she wouldn't feel left out). My 9YO also has the $ charm and watermelon charm.

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I just bought my 9YO her first Coach for her birthday! I got her the bandana pouch from the outlet and the watercolor skinny (I also got the watercolor skinny for my 4YO so she wouldn't feel left out). My 9YO also has the $ charm and watermelon charm.
My daughter saw that $ charm at the outlet and she HAD to have it! Its her favorite Coach item right now.

krinkles597

Jun 29, 2008
NC
I'm 15 too but I don't really have a "collection" in the Coach category.

I keep returning stuff and exchanging things. I wish I could just pick a bag I like a stick with it! :P

rengb6

O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
im 17 and i have a heritage stripe tote in geranium, a swingpack, a wristlet, and 2 dooney bags. im trying to catch up to my mom but my parents have problems with me buying this many bags >.>

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
My niece is 14 and I have purchased two Coach bags for her. It's fun to be able to make her Coach wishes come true.

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Bay Area, California
^^ at your age, it's the time and stage of major green eyes! it sounds like you're mature enough to ignore them all and give more of your time and energy to what you love.

gumbyln

Jun 27, 2008
I live in Massachusetts and everywhere I go in the city, everyone has a coach including teens! i think Coach has kind of pushed Dooney aside for teens. i know when i was younger, dooney was the rage for teens