Teenie Tiny Fun New Goodies!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not really supposed to be shopping right now but I did buy a couple of new cuties!

Fucshia Madison Op Art Capacity Wristlet, I have no idea what I'm going to use it for but it's so cute!

[​IMG]

And the Resort Scarf Print Mini Skinny... I'm hoping that It will help me stop spending tons of time digging for my keys in my bag!

[​IMG]

2. Great buys! I'm sure you'll find a use for the wristlet :yes:

3. Those are so cute. Very hard to resist cute little things.

4. I have the Madison Op Art wristlet in Plum, and it was perfect for a holiday party that I went to - just big enough to carry all of my basics without carting a larger bag around, especially since I needed to carry my EpiPen with me.

Such a nice punch of color!

5. I was thinking that it might work out as a way to not have to carry two bags when I carry my laptop bag. I will hold the basics, even my blackberry.

Thanks girls!

6. Congrats, the resort print is SOOO cute!

7. Too Cute I won't tell

8. Those are really pretty! I'm sure I could find use for them both :rolleyes:.

9. Very cute! Congrats!

10. cute..cute..cute!

11. So cute!

12. What lovely little pretties you picked up!

13. Congrats on your new accessories!! Both are too cute!!

14. LOVE both your goodies! That resort print is simply lovely...hey, I can never find my keys in my big bags. I think I need one too :graucho:!

15. Your new "keyfob" is adorable! Congrats on such pretty goodies!