Teenage Time... SIX?!

hi? does anyone still talk on here? lol i thought i'd give it a try because you guys seem somewhat close to my age!

hiii i'm here. I see that this thread is pretty much dead... lol let's start it back up. What's everyone been up to lately? My mom and step dad are getting divorced and I just moved from Toronto back to the old west... I haven't been in school for 3 months because of the move so it gets a little boring and lonely :sad: so all I do is workout and keep my health in tune. It's really the best thing to do until September at least I think. Big changes!

I'm planning on selling all my louboutins so I can buy some new pairs that will be more fresh! They're pretty boring now, it's like the same old same old. My mom's just getting back into the groove of things to make more money with the oil here, not like I can just buy some new pairs. I took some stunning pictures of them though on my balcony if anyone wants to see!

It's been a decade but I thought I'd drop this here in case there are other teens still in the forum! You can call me Cassey, and I'm 19.

Let me know if anyone's around so I don't feel like I'm talking to the void LOL.