Teenage Time... SIX?!

I think pics don't do it justice and it would be cool on the shoulder but still.. Its a huge mistake on PS's part. The PS1 will only look better if it getts sloucher.

I just put on Thrill in Brazil by OPI. Looking at all the olivia pics make me want to paint my nails red as well :biggrin:

I've always wanaed to try a french mani with black tips. Do you guys do ur nails at home?

Outfit for school then downtown:
Green lacoste sweater
Black cm tank
White miss sixty tank
Med wash erin anf skinnies
Black minnetonka mocassin flats
Chestnut leather jacket
Thickrimmed ralph glasses

Tgif! Everyone have a good friday :smile:

wow number six!!!!

sorry i havent been posting lately. soo swamped with work!

what are you guys doing this weekend?

im wearing my grade's t-shirt. true religion skirt and black betsey johnson tights

Number Six?! Crazy!

Pink- Cute outfit :smile: I've done black nail polish with silver tips and I liked it. For some reason clear nails with black tips look weird to me.

Mac- I guess I'm in the minority because I like the PS 11 bag. Its kinda cute.

Good Evening Ladies :smile:

I'm getting ready to head to PF Changs for dinner with friends. One of my friends is in town for the weekend and I'm going to meet her new SO she's been talking about non stop. I'm thinking about buying Gucci's Flora perfume, any thoughts? I never paid much attention to it until I saw the sample page in Instyle mag. I really like it.

Outfit
http://www.rogannyc.com/media/catal...06f020e43594a9c230972d/s/s/ss10.womens172.jpg
Nobody Skinny Jeans- My new obsession, they are sooo comfy.
Gold Double Platform Peep toes
Gold Watch/Gold Hoops

LadyLouboutin08: My mom wears Flora, and I think that says enough about my opinion on it. Its way to mature. haha. Nice sweater, and I have never tried nobody skinny jeans! link?

pinkpol15h: I do half/half. I sometimes get them done at a salon, and sometimes if I'm feeling in a good spirit I'll just do it myself.

I'm having takeouy sushi while watching A Walk To Remember. It's such a sweet movie!

LL, Flora by Gucci smelled alright on the card but really good my skin. I still prefer Envy Me for its sweeter scent.

Pearl, I'll be studying, buying groceries and going to church this weekend! Not much shopping except looking for that belt I wanted. What about you?

Gah. I'm going nuts here. I'm waiting for my acceptance letter to the school I want to go to next year (first choice), but I don't think the mail will be coming anytime soon! My father even called me a few minutes ago asking if I got it yet.. gahhh..

Going to a friend's birthday party tonight. I personally think I got her a sick gift.
wearing:
Black One-shoulder Issa dress
Black tights
Black tribute sandals (yeah, I see you all yawning.)
Black patented clutch
White 38mm Ceramic watch;Thin Black headband

Last edited:
Mac, i hope you get in! (what school?)

My friends all know I give good gifts and the person who arranges secret santa always rig it so they get me. Its a little insane. Im just a bargain shopper so for the $20 limit this year I bought my friend a huge betsey johnson snake necklace and her favorite hard candy perfume.

I love the sweater lady loub!

I do my own nails. I used to get them done but I just rather do it myself. I get pedicures done sometimes though.

Today I have food shopping and tennis and tommorow I just have tennis. Its a slow weekend.

I'm on my way to Taco Bell for lunch. Not healthy but I haven't had it for so long.

Red yellow black plaid oversized flannel shirt
White tights
Black shorts
Modern Vintage Vinnys in beige

Mac- I only own one pair, and they came from here: http://www.my-wardrobe.com/nobody-denim/mod-tube-mid-rise-skinny-jean-818560

After putting Flora on, I can understand why you say its mature. It smells good on paper but it doesn't work on my skin. I had my SO smell it and he gave me the ugliest face, so I'm not going to buy it.

Good Afternoon Ladies :smile:

It feels so good outside. Its 55 degrees and the sun is out. It feels like a nice spring day, and everyone is dressed accordingly. I'm about to head out, run some errands, and go to lunch with my parents. I'm also going to do some shopping.

Outfit
Tan and White Thin Stripe Off the Shoulder Top
J Brand Ankled Jeans
Tan Studded GZ Gladiator Heels- It feels nice to bring out my spring footwear!
Gold Hoop Earrings/Oversized Gold Cocktail Ring

Last edited:
PINK: you know how you wanted a long skinny belt? I was shopping with my father today in the mens department and they had a huge belt section. if you look at the larger ones, they can go around your waist 2 or 3 times.

LadyLouboutin08: thanks. Do they run small? The jeans don't seem to fully zip up on the model. Nice outfit ;) and LMFAO @ your SO's reaction.

coach♥: I love you (and your uggs) no matter what!

wow, this place definitely lacks teens who don't wear designer clothes to school everyday.
at my school the majority of people wear hollister, abercrombie, guess, express, victoria's secret.
pretty much brand names, i rarely met someone whose worn some sort of designer stuff.
i like wearing pacsun, zumiez, and hot topic. NO DESIGNER STUFF SORRY :D