Teenage Time IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3231675363_c593d625ae.jpg

From Childhoodflames.blogspot.com

I want to do this DIY.. Where can I get an inexpensive black fleece hoodie? Preferably under $5 or $10. (I do not have Target btw.)

(In case the picture doesn't work: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3078/3231675363_c593d625ae.jpg"

Thankfully I don't like any guy atm. I've never really liked that many guys. I'll be like oh he's hot or whatever, but I don't really like anybody. Like want to date them long term, or even short term for that matter, they're just nice to look at. I've only really liked a couple guys, I had like stupid crushes in sixth grade, but those don't count haha. And the two guys that I've actually really liked before have both liked me back, and I kind of dated the one for a while, but then I changed my mind, or lost interest, or talked myself out of it or whatever. I'm so indecisive. I think my problem is that every boy I go to school with is exactly the same -- preppy, toolish, perveted, lacrosse playing, lilly pulitzer shorts wearing, pot smoking, jerk. In other words, not my type. Polar opposite of my type. And there really just isn't anyone interesting enough that I would want to date. Sorry for the mini rant.

Thankfully I don't like any guy atm. I've never really liked that many guys. I'll be like oh he's hot or whatever, but I don't really like anybody. Like want to date them long term, or even short term for that matter, they're just nice to look at. I've only really liked a couple guys, I had like stupid crushes in sixth grade, but those don't count haha. And the two guys that I've actually really liked before have both liked me back, and I kind of dated the one for a while, but then I changed my mind, or lost interest, or talked myself out of it or whatever. I'm so indecisive. I think my problem is that every boy I go to school with is exactly the same -- preppy, toolish, perveted, lacrosse playing, lilly pulitzer shorts wearing, pot smoking, jerk. In other words, not my type. Polar opposite of my type. And there really just isn't anyone interesting enough that I would want to date. Sorry for the mini rant.

:lol::roflmfao::lolots:

morning to the new thread!

i am so thankful for having a bf cuz i don't have to worry about liking someone and not knowing if they like me back or playing the dating game or any of that crap.

all the guys i went to hs with were just jerks who wanted to drink and have sex. now in college, it's more diverse, but boys don't really change much between hs and college IMO. i guess they don't grow up until they're completely out of school and living in an adult world. girls IMO change a lot between hs and college though.

pinkpol- check some craft stores or fabric stores. i don't know if they usually sell fleece hoodies, but i know most craft stores will sell plain sweatshirts and stuff like that, so maybe they'll have fleece too.

morning to the new thread!

i am so thankful for having a bf cuz i don't have to worry about liking someone and not knowing if they like me back or playing the dating game or any of that crap.

all the guys i went to hs with were just jerks who wanted to drink and have sex. now in college, it's more diverse, but boys don't really change much between hs and college IMO. i guess they don't grow up until they're completely out of school and living in an adult world. girls IMO change a lot between hs and college though.

This is why I can't wait til College. The boys I go to school with are either super jerks or too shy.

Nate Archibald wannabe?

i'm so bored. the window people have been here for an hr and a half so far, so i'm stuck in the kitchen so i won't get in their way. i've been online shopping, but i can only do that for so long!

I can't believe we're on thread number four already, Wow!!

Steph- I agree. The SO and I have been together since I was 15, and because he's older, he didn't play those stupid games. Most guys my age only wanted to smoke,drink, and have sex...being in college, those things are still a main concern for most of them....

I'm sooooooooooooo tired,lol. I stayed up till 4am doing nothing....For some reason I just couldn't get to sleep. The housekeeper just got here, so I'm sitting on the balcony while she does her thing. The SO just left to go get me some Popeyes....I know its early, but I'm hungry, lol

Outfit
White Linen Blazer
White Tank
Blue Printed Scarf
J Brand Skinny Jeans
Metallic Blue Platforms

steph I hate when random work people are in my house. They rarely come, we don't have a maid service or anything. But it just bugs me, because I hate to run into them. When my dad was getting his bathroom redone, it was pure torcher, because its so close to my room.

LL08 I have nights like that, where no matter how muh I try, I just can't sleep! I'll lay in bed day dreaming for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.