Teenage Time 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the original information posted by Pearl

Hey guys,
Ive been carefully reading this forum for over a year now. Ive been inspired by the fabulous and stylish ladies who post. The one thing that is missing is teenagers! We are the future and I love the idea that we can also be the future of fashion. Lately a couple of young adults have been posting on the wardrobe forum and I thought it would be really interesting to see what kids wear to school and our personal style.

About me:
My name is Mariel and I'm a sophomore at a rich conservative private school. I have a dress code that I must follow every day so that limits what I can wear. I try to dress my best over the weekends and love to collect new and interesting pieces. My favorite brands are Free People, True Religon Jeans, Hudson Jeans, and Lacoste. Im the kind of person who refuses to buy things full priced, partly becuase Ive been raised in a coupon cutting family. My mom and I made a deal that she pays for school clothes and I pay for nonschool clothing. Unfortunaly I feel the need to buy more non school clothing. Im also incredibly curvy for my young age of 15 and find it impossible to find designer school clothes that fit, so I go with comfortable and casual items. I look forward to reading and looking at other teenagers' style choices and looks. Thanks!

Last edited:
lindsay- good luck! i'd be nervous too...i don't like any one on one/interview type of situation. i always seem to make more eye contact than most people, so it feels really awkward.

Pearl 0 sorry for not quoting you I didn't know how :sad:

I just got home from my interview and lunch with my Mom. Lunch was AMAZING and my interview went very very well so I will know by tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.