Teen Soft 16

As ATLBagaddict said, yeah, the light blue is really a baby blue, cool color. It really reminded me of the mulberry blue they have in season right now.

And that greyyyy is SO AMAZING. It's basically 1:1 with my luggage mini in kohl... I didn't want to get two bags in the same color hahaha :biggrin:

I'm now actually questioning if I should get in in tan instead of black hngggggg... ugh XD

Reactions: ATLbagaddict
As ATLBagaddict said, yeah, the light blue is really a baby blue, cool color. It really reminded me of the mulberry blue they have in season right now.

And that greyyyy is SO AMAZING. It's basically 1:1 with my luggage mini in kohl... I didn't want to get two bags in the same color hahaha :biggrin:

I'm now actually questioning if I should get in in tan instead of black hngggggg... ugh XD
Tan is amazing!

I have this bag in navy (sorry, photo is very dark) and I love it! It was a total impulse purchase. I was a hardcore collector during the Phoebe Philo era and it was really fun to be drawn back in again!
Hi,

Is your bag in the smooth calfskin? If so, may I ask how it’s held up? I am debating whether to purchase this bag in same leather but grey color. Thanks

Hi,

Is your bag in the smooth calfskin? If so, may I ask how it’s held up? I am debating whether to purchase this bag in same leather but grey color. Thanks

It is smooth calfskin. I have to admit that I haven't used the bag very much, mostly because of my current lifestyle (winter, working full-time in a hospital, toddler mom - i.e. no social life). I really do love the bag and intend to use it more when I can. I anticipate that the leather will show some wear and tear and structural softening from my experience with other Celine bags in smooth calfskin (micro and nano luggage, classic box bag) but I personally think the bags remain beautiful as they age, especially because the scratches blend as a patina develops.

Sorry that I can't be more helpful! The grey is really gorgeous. Please post if you purchase!

It is smooth calfskin. I have to admit that I haven't used the bag very much, mostly because of my current lifestyle (winter, working full-time in a hospital, toddler mom - i.e. no social life). I really do love the bag and intend to use it more when I can. I anticipate that the leather will show some wear and tear and structural softening from my experience with other Celine bags in smooth calfskin (micro and nano luggage, classic box bag) but I personally think the bags remain beautiful as they age, especially because the scratches blend as a patina develops.

Sorry that I can't be more helpful! The grey is really gorgeous. Please post if you purchase!
Thanks for replying. I will post a pic if I end up ordering.

Reactions: veevee1
Here is mine! I got this about a little over half a year ago. The leather is holding up quite well.
Thank you! Good to know. I ordered the grey from Nordstrom and was pleasantly surprised with how much I like the color. They did not have any in store so I ordered it sight unseen. There are some minor scratches at the lock but I think I may end up keeping it as it is inevitable. I am not sure if the price recently increased for this bag but Nordstrom had it at the old price of $2650.

Thank you! Good to know. I ordered the grey from Nordstrom and was pleasantly surprised with how much I like the color. They did not have any in store so I ordered it sight unseen. There are some minor scratches at the lock but I think I may end up keeping it as it is inevitable. I am not sure if the price recently increased for this bag but Nordstrom had it at the old price of $2650.
I did not realize that Celine has increased the price! I went back to see how much I paid for this Teen soft and it was still $2400 back in June 2021, I saw on Celine website now it's already $2800. So yes you get the good price so should keep the bag if you like.