Teen Soft 16

Hi all,
Does anyone have the teen soft 16 in trench or safari. I’m interested in a comparison pic or even IRL pics of each color. TIA

Hi all,
Does anyone have the teen soft 16 in trench or safari. I’m interested in a comparison pic or even IRL pics of each color. TIA
Hey! I was able to try the SAFARI earlier last year in the summer. It is a beautiful colour - I do like both the trench and safari colours they came out with.

For height reference, I'm 5'4 - Wearing wedge sneakers in this picture so I'm probably around 5'6" . I personally love the wide strap, its super comfortable but was surprised at how big the bag itself is - Definitely good for everyday. I'd even recommend buying the Celine branded logo strap to give it that "recognition".

Hope this pic helps!

4C616CA2-5CA6-4D14-852C-DA573EB3DC90.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey! I was able to try the SAFARI earlier last year in the summer. It is a beautiful colour - I do like both the trench and safari colours they came out with.

For height reference, I'm 5'4 - Wearing wedge sneakers in this picture so I'm probably around 5'6" . I personally love the wide strap, its super comfortable but was surprised at how big the bag itself is - Definitely good for everyday. I'd even recommend buying the Celine branded logo strap to give it that "recognition".

Hope this pic helps!

View attachment 5703823
Oh wow, the safari is a great color. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your pic.

Does anyone own this bag and have additional pictures of it? I'm considering getting one but would love to see how it looks with different outfits, circumstances etc. Also, could someone who owns it share info about how it's wearing and how comfortable it is as a day-to-day bag? Thanks so much

Hi all,
Could anyone give some insights about the wear and tear of this particular bag? I don’t want to baby it and I’m afraid of heavy scratching or crinkling. Thanks!
I have a very light blue colored one and it’s held up amazingly. I throw this bag around and never baby any of my bags. There’s a bit of pilling on the strap but that’s bc I’m pretty abusive of straps. Got my SIL the brown one and she uses it daily and it looks brand new still (so does mine). It’s really really chic and the leather can take a serious beating. I can’t speak to the smooth leather ones though- mine and my SIL’s is the grained leather.

Reactions: milktoast
Im really considering this teen 16 soft bag from celine, but would like some advice from those of you who have the bag - is it hard to wear the bag bc of the textile wool strap?

Ie. do you find it hard to keep on the shoulder when you wear it on one shoulder and does it get “hot” when you wear the bag crossbody since the strap is so thick? Thank you so much! :smile: