Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

I saw that and I hope it's true but I don't know that it actually is. People are speculating that it is just a pretend separation/divorce situation so that she can get back on the show because she realizes that with her reputation, her odds of being able to get a regular job are very slim.

However, it would be nice if the theories aren't true. Hopefully she actually decided that she does not want to be with him.

Reactions: TC1
I also read about this. Hopefully she will see it through sad it took her basically loosing everything like barb said it would for her to leave him. I don’t think that MTV will touch her until it’s finalized because it’s going to be messy. I wonder how much spousal support she’ll have to pay him due to him not being able to work because of his vitiligo lol. I could also see him not allowing ensly to film.

I also read more about ambers probation. She has 2.5 years of probation she has to submit to a minimum of 1 drug test a month, 26 weeks of parenting / battery classes, she can only leave the state for work(so expect to see a lot of amber MTV vacations lol), and the no contact order with Andrew is still in place(only can communicate about James via a app). If she violates her probation she could be in for 5 years. Pretty damn weak IMO 4 counts 2 dismissed 1 pending dismissal at the end of her probation, and one lowered to a misdemeanor if she completes her probation. My first thought was why even bother with drug testing she’ll just use prescription drugs and come up clean. I guess Andrew will have to wait this out until she messes up again.

David will be like Adam 2.0 (although her lets Aubree film) cause then it gives her a trust fund as he's not a total loser for not letting her benefit from that MTV coin.

Something is fishy about Kail buying this house. Why did her "friend" Kristen have to check and see if her offer was accepted and then be at the lawyers when the paperwork was signed?. She's not her realtor, cause that dude was there...I dunno, just doesn't add up.
Jade's mom and step dad are just ick. I wouldn't allow those meth heads around my child.
Jenelle has been meeting with MTV to try to get back on, so maybe this is the last of Jade's story.

I feel like Kail didn’t want to buy a house by herself because her friend didn’t do anything. I can’t believe that Jade left her child alone with her parents if they’re drug users. WTF?!?

Janelle apparently has moved to another state and in hiding so she can divorce David quicker, in North Carolina you have to live a part and be separated for a year before you can file. WTH kind of laws are these, it’s hard to imagine that’s a actual current law. She’s also got a restraining order against him for both her and all three kids, citing over 11 instances of abuse and his weapon arsenal at hand. What I don’t understand is she spent so much time defending him even with the CPS investigation and all the other 25 + calls the cops had to “the land” how can she use the abuse that she repeatedly denied against him? She stood by him and lied in court and to law enforcement repeatedly and if you think that his lawyers aren’t going to throw that in her face she’s in for one long ride. The saddest part of it all is the fact that the only reason why she’s doing this is because she wants her MTV paycheck back. Not to protect her children or herself but for the money. The one I feel the most for is poor Marisa because now she’s alone with David on the land. She’ll bear the brunt of his wrath for Janelle leaving with the kids. I can only hope that cps takes her away, they’ve failed all 4 kids sending them back home.

I think that Jade is probably a nice girl IRL and I feel bad for her because of her parents, but I seriously just want to tell her to stop cursing right in front of that little girl all the time.....:no: drives me nuts. I don't think it's cute or funny when a toddler runs up to me and starts cursing, because they shouldn't have to hear that at home lol.

Reactions: michellem
I didn't think anything about Kail's friend being there. Now that you mention it, it is odd. Kail can certainly afford it. She seems to want to be close to Chris. She never worried about being close to Jo; she moved out of state. Her old house was quite nice; I think I would have had a declutter and a redo and stayed there, never knowing the future of Teen Mom.
Jade is just a sad mess. She's got to drop toxic mom and dad and while she is at it, bozo boyfriend.
Glad Brianna actually mentioned buying a house. That apartment cannot hold one single more item.
Chelsea was Chelsea. Those lumberjack shirts probably can be found in any store in South Dakota. I didn't see anything unusual about the plaids.
Nice to see Ali have some fun and be among her peers. Her twin is definitely jealous of any attention Ali gets. Ali is really bright. I forget what word she used but it was a sophisticated word; she didn't learn it from Leah!

Reactions: michellem and TC1
Buffalo check is the hot plaid this year it’s all over everywhere and everything, not original at all. I got a orvis buffalo plaid shirt jacket at Costco for $16 lol.

I was also happy to see how much Allie enjoyed her trip especially with her being so nervous being alone. It really built her confidence up and she’s already excited for next year.

Buffalo check is the hot plaid this year it’s all over everywhere and everything, not original at all. I got a orvis buffalo plaid shirt jacket at Costco for $16 lol.

I was also happy to see how much Allie enjoyed her trip especially with her being so nervous being alone. It really built her confidence up and she’s already excited for next year.

Funny, I just got a mail in my inbox from Talbots about their buffalo check line! But I'd think in Chelsea's neck of the woods, those plaids have never gone out of style. I'd think they'd be a staple.

That store and the colab with Chelsea means ordering a bunch of plaids in bulk from China..having a "Whatever by Chelsea" label sewn in. Ta-ta a design by Chelsea. There's no design process with that. Maybe Itsy-Ritsy asked her to pick between style #1, 2 or 3 and that made her feel part of the process. This plaid shirt is nothing like that.

Last episode Brianna can't wait for John to move to Florida, this week she doesn't even want him around. Something must have gone down that she didn't want said on camera.
Kail picks Iassac up to take him to the new house, driving on the highway and he isn't wearing a seat belt, SMDH
Leah and Chelsea. Boring,
Jade, sigh...that girl has a lot to deal with. Feeding her kid chicken nuggets both meals, yikes.

Reactions: michellem