Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

I believe Catelynn had a miscarriage. She tweeted in Jan that she was going to treatment for her "trauma". The timeline for last nights show was near Halloween...so that would make sense. I don't understand the need to tell someone on national TV that you're 3 weeks pregnant.

Yeah, I don't either. Of course her pregnancy planning was her only storyline this year, so there is that.

Reactions: Carson123
Ugh amber is already annoying me with her pregnancy. But I thought it was funny that her mom and cousin where like I’m happy at least it’s not Matt’s haha.

Farrah is really grooming Sophia to hate David he’ll ever Michael was for her going to Debs wedding. Sophia honestly doesn’t even seem to really care she just rolls her eyes while reciting her lines. She’s obviously saying this to make Farrah happy.

I’m so disgusted with Ryan and Co acting like he wants to see Bentley so badly. If you want to see him take a drug test, you won’t take one because you know you won’t pass. I find it odd that mcKenzie’s son as a new found attachment to Bentley. That is definitely Mackenzie’s work because they never see Bentley. All this wedding BS is also annoying because your already married.

Caitlin keeping it klassy taking multiple pregnancy test in a restaurant restroom. I feel like she already knew but did this because she needed it on camera. I feel bad for her if she misscarried that sucks no matter the circumstances. I don’t know how far along she was but I kind of feel like she shouldn’t have told Nova yet. it’s too much for a kid her age to really process more of something to talk about when she’s older. Given how unstable Caitlin is on a normal day to day basis her going to rehab after having a miscarriage makes total sense. I honestly don’t think that they’ve even discussed that as a possibility that could happen. They are just focused on having a kid

Reactions: nyshopaholic
Amber just really annoyed me! She had issue with everything and had to call her bf a hippie. Instead of having a conversation about why she wants to know gender, or why she wants to have a baby in a hospital, she has to scream at him.

I just caught the last episode and omg Amber is cray Cray she needs her meds. I think Andrew is going to finally see the real Amber. Basically she wants what she wants and she'll get it because it's her body and baby. Apparently being gender neutral is "hippy crap". Honestly she's being really selfish this is his kid too and his first. She's already done this once before. But she's way too manic to sit down and have a normal conversation about it. Also apparently Andrew is her personal chef.

I can not stand Ryan and his family trying to put Maci down when they are in the wrong. You don't get to wake up one day 8 years later and decide that you want to be a parent. They are lying about everything from Ryan offering to take a drug test to him trying to communicate with Maci about Bentley. Honestly I hope Maci has a good lawyer to set up some really strict guidelines for the future.

I feel bad for Butch I don't even genuinely feel like he wants to go to rehab. I also don't believe that he's clean like he claims he's very skinny. 40k a month for rehab crap that's a lot. I also can't believe that Butch is taking care of his other grand kids caus Tys sister isn't taking caree of their basic needs. His sister seemed strung out which is also sad.

Farrah fighting with her mom again. Of course deb is going to invite anyone to the wedding who's willing to go. Bonus points if your a minor celeb lol. I don't understand why we where watching Sophia ride around on a scooter or why her grandpa was running after her like a kid riding a bike for the first time. She's 8 I'm sure she has plenty experience riding a scooter. I guess other than Farrah fighting with deb they got no story line.

If Ryan really wanted to see Bentley on Halloween why wouldn't he just stay with HIS parents and let Mackenzie take her son on her own?. Oh, cause then they couldn't blame Maci for everything.
Deborah wanting to hold a lottery so some Teen Mom "fans" could attend her wedding :lol::lol::eek:

Did anyone see Ryan at his wedding last night? He was drunk. I suspect he's taking more than alcohol too; he looks so bloated and unhealthy. Mac can deny it as much as she wants, but she's enabling him.
Amber and that big lumbering fool are just an embarrassment. Farrah and Debra and Sophia are unwatchable.
The only one I like is Butch and he is a sad sack. I hope he makes it this time, but I doubt he will. I think at a certain point he's got to do it oh his own, not because of jail or because Ryan forced him, or he'll just continue his bad behavior. Didn't they imply that his gf has drug problems; I suppose he'll be going back to her so that won't help matters any.
I'm done with the show, but I'll stick it out until the end of the season.

Have we talked about Tyler's sister? In the episode from last week she was FLIPPING out about getting to her mom's so she could watch tv and her mom could watch the kids - and the house was a mess.

Listen, not judgey about a house that is not perfectly kept - mine isn't either by any means - but it was just a really weird interaction.

Have we talked about Tyler's sister? In the episode from last week she was FLIPPING out about getting to her mom's so she could watch tv and her mom could watch the kids - and the house was a mess.

Listen, not judgey about a house that is not perfectly kept - mine isn't either by any means - but it was just a really weird interaction.
Tyler's sister needs rehab as well. She looked terrible and her poor kids are unkempt. No wonder Butch was worried about leaving them. They have issues!!
Ryan and his googly eyes are out of hand. He was wasted at the wedding muttering about how much everything cost and that her already gave her 5 grand. When the cut the cake "Is it real?, how much was it?"
Time fot the first dance- Ryan- 'Who's dancin?, us?"
All this Teen Mom money has ruined his life. He'd never had a job and WAY TOO much money to destroy his brain. He looks and acts like a brain trauma victim.

Reactions: beekmanhill
What was Ryan going on about money during his wedding reception, I couldn’t follow him? Is he implying she is lying about what she is spending money on or was he just being an annoying drunk who talks about the same thing over and over.
I need subtitles for Ryan, I can never figure out what he is talking about (or his crazy eyes distract me)!!!
that money took away from his dope money!

Watching Ryan turn into a disaster is quite sad, but watching his wife basically co-sign, is even worse!

Reactions: roxies_mom