Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

I feel like Janelle and David are desperate to make it seem like they are this happy family when they really fight all of the time. They are legit stupid to text a producer that they are screaming and fighting then deny everything the next day....as if we'd believe that.

It just seriously showed in that scene that the relationship is unhealthy...probably constant arguing and then acting like nothing happened the next day.

They were stupid enough to think that the producers would edit out and not air those scenes of them receiving all those texts from Janelle and David while they were fighting. They protect them in so many other ways so the next day they totally assumed that fight wouldn't make the show and they, mostly David, were shocked the producer brought it up and so they played stupid and attempted to pretend the fight never took place.

Well, yep, they aired the scene and I'm glad they did. They should air more of how disgusting these two really are and the abuse those kids suffer through in that crazy household. Get CPS in there.

Reactions: beekmanhill
I’m m feeling kind of iffy about Chelsea hyphenating Aubree’s name. I think it’s an idea she put into Aubree’s head.

Most states to do a name change requires consent of both parents. So this could get interesting.

I’m m feeling kind of iffy about Chelsea hyphenating Aubree’s name. I think it’s an idea she put into Aubree’s head.

Most states to do a name change requires consent of both parents. So this could get interesting.
Chelsea's storyline has been down right boring without Adam the loser running around town dodging the cameras :lol: so this could spice things up.
Brianna's mom sure has a lot to say to Luis. Maybe she should have been using some of those harsh words raising her deadbeat daughters.(IMO)

Reactions: laurineg1
Chelsea's storyline has been down right boring without Adam the loser running around town dodging the cameras :lol: so this could spice things up.
Brianna's mom sure has a lot to say to Luis. Maybe she should have been using some of those harsh words raising her deadbeat daughters.(IMO)

I don't blame Luis for never wanting to be there. He walks in and gets a barrage of crazy, angry women yelling at him. All three of them have major issues, and it's sad but both of Brianna's daughters will as well.

I don't blame Luis for never wanting to be there. He walks in and gets a barrage of crazy, angry women yelling at him. All three of them have major issues, and it's sad but both of Brianna's daughters will as well.

I look at them as a cycle.. They all seem like members of the Man Hater club, with the mother being the founder. She's got a lot to say to Luis, but makes it seem like Brianna has no part in the making of that baby. We all knew that Luis wasn't going to be part of the baby's life. As Judge Judy would say "you chose him!"
On another another note, when Brianna was walking around in her booty shorts, you could see how deformed her Dr Miami BBL was. It's awful!

Reactions: Carson123
I think they caught a huge break, the MTV money. They are dull as dirt.

Exactly! I feel horrible her baby is sick (breaks my heart), BUT if your dumb a$$ had learned your lesson the first time, you wouldn't have to deal with Luis or a sick baby. Now, I don't know if MTV came calling after she got pregnant the second time, but if not then I really don't feel bad for her. You are getting more money than some 2 income household family makes, to just sit around all day in that cluttered apartment. That right there is your "break". Use common sense and make the most out of it - get an education so you can get a real career, before the money is gone.

So does Nova have her own room and Briana sleep in the livingroom? When she was folding clothes I finally saw a bedroom, but when we see them in the livingroom, you can only see an exit door and a closed bedroom door. I've never seen two bedroom doors.

I also don't think mom and sister live there. When Briana was telling her mother Luis left in the middle of the night, her mother would have known that if she lived there as well.

Reactions: pixiejenna
Exactly! I feel horrible her baby is sick (breaks my heart), BUT if your dumb a$$ had learned your lesson the first time, you wouldn't have to deal with Luis or a sick baby. Now, I don't know if MTV came calling after she got pregnant the second time, but if not then I really don't feel bad for her. You are getting more money than some 2 income household family makes, to just sit around all day in that cluttered apartment. That right there is your "break". Use common sense and make the most out of it - get an education so you can get a real career, before the money is gone.

So does Nova have her own room and Briana sleep in the livingroom? When she was folding clothes I finally saw a bedroom, but when we see them in the livingroom, you can only see an exit door and a closed bedroom door. I've never seen two bedroom doors.

I also don't think mom and sister live there. When Briana was telling her mother Luis left in the middle of the night, her mother would have known that if she lived there as well.
When Luis left in the middle of the night..Brianna went into her moms room to tell her (she was in bed on her ipad) then Brittany came out in the living room and they all started bashing Luis and woke Nova up too.

I don’t know how I feel about Briana’s sister saying “we never catch a break”.

Same. You are a person who makes poor decisions and doesn't learn from their mistakes. Now you're making money off it. Sounds like a great break to me.

Give it another season or 2, and Brianna will be driving a luxury car with an LV bag just like the other girls.

When Luis left in the middle of the night..Brianna went into her moms room to tell her (she was in bed on her ipad) then Brittany came out in the living room and they all started bashing Luis and woke Nova up too.

Oh okay, I missed that part. must have left the room.