Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

Cait and Tyler's storyline is so boring. I just watched the latest episode tonight and I was listening to him say they could be more creative in LA, but be creative for what? They legitimately sit at home all day long, they can do that from anywhere. And buying another house sight unseen.... what is wrong with them?!

Matt is just bad news and I truly hope Amber can move on. She's actually trying.

Reactions: roxies_mom
wtf was that whole LA trip about??! I think Ty just wants to live out his fantasies in La La lland if you know what I mean :graucho::graucho::graucho:

then they're buying yet another house and site unseen? i just don't get it at all...they just renovated the house they're in now? it's a nice house too, why move?

I just have to say that Siman NAILED it when he was talking to Farrah about her mom's boyfriend and how he hates her. he just laid it all out there in a matter of fact way. LOVED it!!!!

Wow...that was some season finale! When the screen turned black and it said "the images you are about to see are graphic" I could not imagine what was coming...then seeing Ryan drive and falling asleep and Mackenzie tapping him on the arm to wake him up several times...I could not believe it..I really thought they would crash. Then getting married to him in that condition..what is wrong with her?

Ryan was out of his mind in this episode, I think they wanted it on camera so that Maci has proof..so good for her. When Cate & Tyler put Nova in her crib...did anyone else notice the huge cardboard box just sitting at the end of the crib?. These people are slobs.
Matt is a pig and Amber has no business wearing a onesie in public and claiming to know "haute fashion" :rolleyes:
Farrah is crazy...as usual.
Can't wait for the reunion.

Wow...that was some season finale! When the screen turned black and it said "the images you are about to see are graphic" I could not imagine what was coming...then seeing Ryan drive and falling asleep and Mackenzie tapping him on the arm to wake him up several times...I could not believe it..I really thought they would crash. Then getting married to him in that condition..what is wrong with her?
Yeah, Ryan and Mackenzie in that car...a mess, but it makes me mad that others were at risk because of his choice to drive while high! Why was Mackenzie frantically trying get things together for their same day wedding? I'm realizing something's not right with her, either.

Ty and Kait, looking so bored after taking Nova to school... they need jobs, not clothing lines, more homes, or horses. And get that box out of Nova's bed!

Amber needs to take some time to be alone, focus on her daughter, get some self-esteem and learn about red-flags and that when you see them, you run. Looks like she's admitting Matt stole money from her.

Farrah is just nasty and vile. Something is wrong with her. Everyone close to her needs to set boundaries and cut the cord. She doesn't know how to talk to people, period.

Guess Macy was spot on about Ryan, glad she took the therapist's advice, I don't really think she was going to intervene in any useful way by talking to Ryan. Can't wait to see what she's saying to Mackenzie at the reunion.

Reactions: roxies_mom
That didn't look like Xanax to me, that was a heroin nod......why tf did she not make him pull over!?!? And they were both not wearing seat belts!!! Omg, I was having major anxiety just watching that scene!

I JUST watched that scene and my heart is still palpitating after watching it. I feel so uncomfortable and can't even calm myself down. Mackenzie HAS to know something was going on with him and the fact that she let him drive her in that state and put herself and others at risk is insane to me.

I honestly feel ill and can't even comment on anyone else because that was SO HARD TO WATCH.

That didn't look like Xanax to me, that was a heroin nod......why tf did she not make him pull over!?!? And they were both not wearing seat belts!!! Omg, I was having major anxiety just watching that scene!

I JUST watched that scene and my heart is still palpitating after watching it. I feel so uncomfortable and can't even calm myself down. Mackenzie HAS to know something was going on with him and the fact that she let him drive her in that state and put herself and others at risk is insane to me.

I honestly feel ill and can't even comment on anyone else because that was SO HARD TO WATCH.

It was so hard to watch.
Since it's all on camera, will there be consequences for driving without a seat belt on and driving under the influence of drugs?

Our dvr has been recording the whole season but I still haven't watched a single episode [emoji50]
My Facebook feed keeps popping up with stuff about Matt though. Did he fail a lie detector test or something? One thing said Amber attacked him when he got busted cheating? What happened?

Omfg the car scene was bloody awful to watch! It made me sick to my stomach. I just assumed that Mackenzie was just stupid or had extremely low standards for being with Ryan. But after seeing her in a car with Ryan who's clearly effed up on drugs I just can't. She not only knows about his addiction she enables it just like his parents. Nudging him while he's falling asleep driving on the highway at high speeds and turning the cameras off. How about pulling over and driving yourself?!? Since you couldn't even be bother to get to your own quickie wedding on time maybe you could at least try to get there alive? Admitting that your getting married now on camera because your lawyer said it would look better to get more time with your kid in your custody hearing and not telling your dang kid?!? Wow I don't even know what to say to that.

So basically the only reason why Ryan went to rehab is because he got caught on camera high in a extremely dangerous situation. And no judge alive would possibly give him more time with his kid marries or not after seeing that footage. Also now this affects Mackenzie and her arrangement with her kid. Her ex could very easily take her to court to cut her off. I sure as h3ll wouldn't let my kid get in a car with Ryan behind the wheel. I was already suspicious that he has primary custody. Maybe Mackenzie had an alternative motive for this quickie wedding. Maybe she too was seeking more time with her kid and the marriage would help her too in that manner. Also the fact that Ryan had to get high before your wedding is a huge indicator of what your signing up for. And him swearing on Bentleys life that he's not high when he clearly is. I have zero sympathy or respect for Mackenzie.

Jen and Larry seemed super uninterested in the wedding. Maybe it's because they knew he was high. Jen was crying but I think it was because Bentley wasn't there and didn't know, not because she was happy. And Larry looked pissed. Why even bother going though with the second wedding at this point? I guess why not since MTV will foot the bill and this way Mackenzie can get the wedding she really wants. [emoji53] Ryan could have a annulment but he won't. With out her he's not even functional his parents are over babysitting him. If he left her he'll OD and no on will be there to intervene.

Farrah is her awful self as usual. I didn't really like David ignoring her. I know she was being obnoxious while you don't have to engage more than necessary but he was basically acting as childish as she was. Not acknowledging people when they are directly talking too you is immature. I do appreciate that he called her out on how cr@ppy she treats her mom. That alone basically makes him the most qualified psychologist that's ever been on the show!

I had no idea that Ty and Cait had chickens and ducks! Did I miss something? While I agree with the other posters they seem to be buying/rehabbing homes to fill the void they have in their lives because they don't have a job or purpose. I was surprised that Cait has at least learned from the pig incident and is at least learning about horses before taking one home.

I feel bad for Amber. She's pretty much had already accepted that they are over before the polygraph test. Ever since the group vacation for Caits birthday she's seemed to be done with him. I wish she at least stayed long enough to hear the rest of the results but I think she didn't need to. She got enough to know that she shouldn't waist any more time. Unfortunately he weaseled his way into her finances that she can't easily walk away and be done. It's going to be a ripping a bandaid one hair at a time kind of way. She honestly seems more upset for Leah than she is for herself. [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]

Reactions: tambles