Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

^I don't think that Brandon and Theresa really knew what they had signed up for, in full extent. Especially last season, every little hiccup that Tyler and Cait seemed to have with them was displayed on the show, as was the fact that they are still having a hard time with the idea that they gave Carly up, even though a good amount of time has passed. I mean, think about it, a lot of their story line last season was just them sitting around depressed talking about giving Carly up, or talking about vying for more visitation time with her----it must be kind of difficult for Brandon and Theresa to sit at home and watch (I doubt they watch the show, BUT still) that knowing that it is national TV.

It's not even like they were filmed pursuing any other interests at all last season, no job, no activity, NOTHING just them sitting around talking about Carly matters or talking about her with a therapist, and a huge I-regret-my-decision vibe. It can't really be easy for too too easy for the adoptive parents who are trying to give the child a fresh start, with publicity already surrounding the child. Just making a note that most people that go through this aren't being filmed.

^I don't think that Brandon and Theresa really knew what they had signed up for, in full extent. Especially last season, every little hiccup that Tyler and Cait seemed to have with them was displayed on the show, as was the fact that they are still having a hard time with the idea that they gave Carly up, even though a good amount of time has passed. I mean, think about it, a lot of their story line last season was just them sitting around depressed talking about giving Carly up, or talking about vying for more visitation time with her----it must be kind of difficult for Brandon and Theresa to sit at home and watch (I doubt they watch the show, BUT still) that knowing that it is national TV.

It's not even like they were filmed pursuing any other interests at all last season, no job, no activity, NOTHING just them sitting around talking about Carly matters or talking about her with a therapist, and a huge I-regret-my-decision vibe. It can't really be easy for too too easy for the adoptive parents who are trying to give the child a fresh start, with publicity already surrounding the child. Just making a note that most people that go through this aren't being filmed.

I totally agree! The amount of time they spend talking about Carly could easily make Carly's parents feel really uncomfortable. They've made it clear they don't want to be on the show any longer but I think Cait and Tyler need it for their story line so they keep it going.

They are saying that Amber and Matt are officially over but still living together. And that we'll see it unfold on the show.

I also feel bad for Theresa and Brandon. No one could have ever imagined what this show would become. I don't blame them from wanting to disengage from Ty and Caitlin. They seriously regret their decision and can't stop talking about it on national TV. I don't think that it's just a SL I think it's the main root of their depression. The sad part is now they have another kid and they don't pay much attention to her. Imagine growing up and hearing your parents always talking about a sibling you've never met? I also don't understand why they are trying to get involved in a housing project with teen moms. It almost feels like they are trying to use resources 8 years too late. If you where legitimately serious you'd have a plan put together by now.

I forgot to add I almost feel like them asking Theresa and Brandon if they can name their charity the Carly foundation is just a ploy to get them to respond to them. Like they are egging them on because they aren't getting what they want. They want time and info on her and they aren't getting it so they will do whatever they can to get attention from them. It comes off very manipulative and childish.

Matt is so slimy. He knows Amber is sober..yet had a Xanax in case she needed one on the plane? Pffft, that cover story was so lame :rolleyes:
And if Cait is prone to all these panic attacks, why doesn't she have her own prescription? Shady. All of em.

Matt is so slimy. He knows Amber is sober..yet had a Xanax in case she needed one on the plane? Pffft, that cover story was so lame :rolleyes:
And if Cait is prone to all these panic attacks, why doesn't she have her own prescription? Shady. All of em.
When I heard Matt tell his side of story I was like wtf??? Nice how he's helping her to stay sober........he's the worst

Reactions: Tiny_T
When I heard Matt tell his side of story I was like wtf??? Nice how he's helping her to stay sober........he's the worst

He didn't make himself look any better when he told his side of the story, at all.

Also, while I'm sure plenty of people do it, isn't it illegal to give your prescription med to someone else? If Matt has the RX for Xanax (which does he actually have it?!) he isn't able to give them away like sharing a coca-cola.

Reactions: TC1
Ugh finally caught up. Geeze ad bad as I feel for Amber I'm glad that she's not marrying this douche. And that she's sticking to her guns and not being swayed. He's a jack hole threatening to sell her out.

I bet Caitlin could get a RX for it. My guess is she's too lazy to go to the doctor and having to continually follow up with them. Not to mention that since she's a addict that any DR giving her these drugs will be very strict. I don't know why Nova needs to go to preschool 3 days a week. She should be with other kids her age. But it just comes off as they just want another babysitter so they can sit around doing nothing.

Maci is a snooze fest. I don't think that they even have issues. They are struggling for a storyline. OMG Bentley looked just like Ryan at the restaurant!

Farrah and Simon doing hypnotherapy what a crock. Also is she renting month to month? I know you can in Oregon but that was the first I've heard of it. So she's kicking out her tenants for her move, keep it klassy Farrah! Also it's been rumored that she's pregnant with Simon's baby he confirmed it. Also the bit where the hotel bellman had to take Sophia to the car via luggage cart was not cute at all. I'm guessing that it was one of the most embarrassing things he's had to do so he made them blur his face lmao.

Okay Ty and Cate WTF house number 3 seriously?!? I also don't understand why they think that they can be farmers. Farming is a lot of work 24/7 no days off. They can't even function in day to day life let alone farm. Maybe they could focus some more time and energy on Nova? And going to LA to look at homes? For someone who's pretty effed up from her mom Cait is pretty quick to dump Nova off with her for extended periods of time.

It was nice to see Amber spending a early easter with Leah and everyone getting along well. Except for Matt who peaced out early because "it's raining". I missed what amber and the producer where talking about but I gather it was about matt. I still can't believe that he somehow found someone to sleep with him.

Farrah fighting with her future stepdad is pretty typical. He's not feeding into her drama so naturally she has to have a hissy fit.. She lives in a land of grand delusion that everything is all about her. I'm glad that Simon at least called it for what it was and he wasn't even a jerk about it.

I don't really like the disconnect between Maci and Ryan. He's in the he middle of planning a wedding and she's planning a intervention. While I agree he has a problem and it needs to be addressed. However this is almost coming off as this is a great way for Maci to disrupt his wedding finding a way to make it about her. It comes off childish especially since she's doing all of this on the show. If she really wanted to help him she could have found time to do it when they weren't filming. It's not like this is a new problem it's been a problem for years, all of Bentleys life(he's what 8?). The way she talks about Ryan on the show is pretty demeaning. She always brings up that one day Bentley is going to see this and at least he'll see she tried. Did it ever occur to her Bentley is going to she her talking down about his father constantly?

Reactions: Megs and roxies_mom