Teen Mom's [16 & Pregnant]

Watching teen Mom re-run right now & hearing Michael say "Hurricans only come every 4 -5 years make me chuckle! Comical hearing ppl talk abt things they know nothing abt.

As for Ferrah! I see why her mom knocked the $**** out of her bc if my daughter treated me the she does her parents I'd smack her back into reality too. That girl has the worst attitude. She's such a condesending smart a$$ brat!

Just had to get that out my system!

I feel like Maci and Kyle have been together so long, it's cute. I'm kind of expecting them to get married in a year or two. Tbh, I don't see what she sees in him, but they are very cute the way they are dedicated to each other.

If I had Catelynn's mom as my mom, I think I would save up a bunch of money, move out, try and pay for my own expenses and cut off all ties with her. Every time I watch the prom dress episode, I just feel so bad for Catlyn. Her mom makes snarky comments all the time. Sometimes I wonder if she's bipolar and undiagnosed. (Not that that's a bad thing, but if she was bipolar, she doesn't seem like the type of person to get help.) Tyler's dad disappoints him all the time....he keeps going back to prison, so I don't think he's going to stay out of jail for a very long time, but it seems like Tyler has a pretty good mom. Also, I feel like Catelynn and Tyler regret their decision to give the baby up for adoption. And it's unfortunate, because if their family situation was better, I think they could've been really good parents.

I feel like Maci and Kyle have been together so long, it's cute. I'm kind of expecting them to get married in a year or two. Tbh, I don't see what she sees in him, but they are very cute the way they are dedicated to each other.

If I had Catelynn's mom as my mom, I think I would save up a bunch of money, move out, try and pay for my own expenses and cut off all ties with her. Every time I watch the prom dress episode, I just feel so bad for Catlyn. Her mom makes snarky comments all the time. Sometimes I wonder if she's bipolar and undiagnosed. (Not that that's a bad thing, but if she was bipolar, she doesn't seem like the type of person to get help.) Tyler's dad disappoints him all the time....he keeps going back to prison, so I don't think he's going to stay out of jail for a very long time, but it seems like Tyler has a pretty good mom. Also, I feel like Catelynn and Tyler regret their decision to give the baby up for adoption. And it's unfortunate, because if their family situation was better, I think they could've been really good parents.

Well, not so sure about your prediction as Maci and Kyle broke up a few weeks back. They are still friends, though, and hang out but are not together romantically.

And Cate and Tyler do live on their own. I believe they purchased or rent a mobile home which is shown in the current season. Her mom has had drug problems so that has a lot to do with how she behaves and possibly a motivation behind selling the story. (that and attention seeking).

mcb100 said:

Catelynns mom is severe addict. You can tell by her body appereance, actions, and emotions. She had been up, anddown with her looks throughout the seasons. So I wonder if maybe she tried to quit? I.have always wondered why they never brought that out, but maybe its so obvious they never needed too? Idk. I think deep (deep) down she loves carlynn, and wishes she would have treated her better, but above that is remorse, and a naturally jealous person which I believe fuels her addiction and behaviour.

I just read on starcasm, that catlyns mom sold the pregnancy story! So sad, she is so awful.

ughhhhhh drug money. so sad :sad:

maci actually dated another kyle after she broke up with original kyle. but i think they only dated for a month or so.

if you go to her bio on teenmomjunkies it will give the history of her dating past.

Catelynn's mom is just worthless, I can't stand hearing her put her down for giving her baby up for adoption. Its clear neither she or Tyler are happy with their family situation so why would they want to bring another child up in that environment. If I were Catelynn I'd have to say, "you are the reason I gave her up!"

I def think if they had better family situation they would have kept her and would have been great parents but the family has some serious issues.

I still don't understand it, did they get together after their parents hooked up or before b/c that is one strange situation.

Catelynn's mom is just worthless, I can't stand hearing her put her down for giving her baby up for adoption. Its clear neither she or Tyler are happy with their family situation so why would they want to bring another child up in that environment. If I were Catelynn I'd have to say, "you are the reason I gave her up!"

I def think if they had better family situation they would have kept her and would have been great parents but the family has some serious issues.

I still don't understand it, did they get together after their parents hooked up or before b/c that is one strange situation.

before i think. they were dating before their parent's hooked up.

they sure do look made for eachother though... when i see tyler's mom i wonder how someone like her ended up with a guy like butch.

before i think. they were dating before their parent's hooked up.

they sure do look made for eachother though... when i see tyler's mom i wonder how someone like her ended up with a guy like butch.

Well the whole situation is messed up whether they got together before or after, is it me or is this just strange?

Wasn't she and her mom pregnant at the same time?

Well the whole situation is messed up whether they got together before or after, is it me or is this just strange?

Wasn't she and her mom pregnant at the same time?

yea it's definitely weird.. but i think they came from a really small town. so it's probably more plausible than we think.

like in the new 16 and pregnant episode that one girl's boyfriend (who drowned) was the brother of her uncle (by marriage).