Teddy bear pins~~

Ok..the RED monogram and the BROWN monogram were re-released this past summer in only the NYC flagship and Rodeo Drive stores as far as I know. They are about $128 apiece (that was how much I paid in November but I don't know if they went up with the last increase).
Currently there is NO re-release of the turtle or Damier pins, just the ones mentioned above.

LVteddybearpins.jpg

I called the 866 vuitton number and they were not able to locate one for me:crybaby:

Do you know if they went directly to the NYC or Rodeo Dr. store stock list? When I was at the Rodeo store, the quantity was REALLY limited (I'd gotten one of the last brown monogram bears and the 2nd to last red monogram bears). I don't know about the NYC store though..the only reason I say this is because sometimes things like that don't show up on their computer since they're only at one or two stores, so it's better to call the store directly. I had luck finding something this way a couple times previously. Here are the numbers..hopefully they have one for you!

Rodeo Dr.- (310) 859-0457
NYC- (I'm fairly sure this is the right one, as I don't deal with the NY stores)
(212) 758-8877