Teddy bear pins~~

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. are they still available in stores?

are they limited edition?

i remember they were out in 2005, are they coming back again?( i read it somewhere?)

2. oh, found out they're re-released..
    but not the damier one right?

3. Yes, the Damier and the LV logo bears are available.

I was hoping the red bear and the beige turtle would come back, but no.

4. they're so cute!

5. are they expensive? i know they are TINY!

6. I want teddy bear pins!! But I wouldn't know what I'd do with them. :roflmfao:

7. Ok..the RED monogram and the BROWN monogram were re-released this past summer in only the NYC flagship and Rodeo Drive stores as far as I know. They are about $128 apiece (that was how much I paid in November but I don't know if they went up with the last increase).
    Currently there is NO re-release of the turtle or Damier pins, just the ones mentioned above.

8. [​IMG]

9. yay~ nice
    I'm getting a pair, red mono + damier :biggrin:
    happy happy~

10. I saw the Damier bear and the mono bear. They are available, just call around for them.

11. the red and brown mono are $135 now only via the two boutiques LVbabydoll listed

12. I called the 866 vuitton number and they were not able to locate one for me:crybaby:

13. Do you know if they went directly to the NYC or Rodeo Dr. store stock list? When I was at the Rodeo store, the quantity was REALLY limited (I'd gotten one of the last brown monogram bears and the 2nd to last red monogram bears). I don't know about the NYC store though..the only reason I say this is because sometimes things like that don't show up on their computer since they're only at one or two stores, so it's better to call the store directly. I had luck finding something this way a couple times previously. Here are the numbers..hopefully they have one for you!

Rodeo Dr.- (310) 859-0457
    NYC- (I'm fairly sure this is the right one, as I don't deal with the NY stores)
    (212) 758-8877

14. I was at the NYC 5th Ave. store two weeks ago and I saw them on the display for childrens clothing.

15. i want a Damier one!! :hysteric: i wonder if 866 would be able to track one down for me.