Teddy Bear Pins!!!

Tammy518 said:
I just looked at my Panda Cles, and nope, that's not going to work. They sell the separate extender, which I have, and I can't remember if it was like $105 or $120.

Darn! Well, I'm going to be cheap here and say that I'm not paying that much for the extender :lol: I'll see if I can track one down on eBay or find another way to pin the teddy bear pin on, if I end up ordering one. I've decided to spend this month's allowance on the Louboutin wedges I've been wanting for months now :shame: Watch, the minute I buy them, they'll go on sale! :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help, Tammy! :smile:

Cristina said:
Darn! Well, I'm going to be cheap here and say that I'm not paying that much for the extender :lol: I'll see if I can track one down on eBay or find another way to pin the teddy bear pin on, if I end up ordering one. I've decided to spend this month's allowance on the Louboutin wedges I've been wanting for months now :shame: Watch, the minute I buy them, they'll go on sale! :rolleyes:

Thanks for your help, Tammy! :smile:

I can understand. It is a ridiculous price for the extender. The shoes sound nice, though.