Teddy Bear Pins!!!

1. I just got my Teddy Bear Pins today. They're so cute! Here they are:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/Tammy518/LVTeddyBears004.jpg

Here's the deal on these: The manager at the store I order from didn't know they were being reissued, even though some others had said their boutiques knew about it. I called 1-866-VUITTON last week to get the real skinny. They said that only two stores were going to carry them, and I believe they are the Rodeo Drive store in CA and the 57th Street store in NYC. You can order through the 1-866 number and they'll have them shipped out from one of those two stores.

2. :yahoo: :heart: How much????:heart: :love:
    Thanks for the info...& CONGRATS!!!!! They are adorable.

3. They were $125 each.

4. Wow... those are really cute... Congrats !!!

5. SO CUTE! I love them.

6. Thank you.
    I was a bad girl this month...Vegas & all, but that is something I can swing! Yay!!!! & he would look so cute with my bags. Does it have a bar clasp or a round one that can go through holes in a strap. I would like to attatch it, but I guess having him on a jacket would be cute too.

7. They have the bar clasp on them. Someone mentioned before that there was a way they could be worn on bags, but I'm not sure what that is. I'd be interested to know also.

8. wow..they are cute..congrats..

9. wow they look great tammy! i was dissappointed when they told me that the Damier wasn't going to be re-iussued so i had to resort to eBay. I paid $25.00 over retail. not bad!

10. awww......very cute.....love 'em......congrats!!:love:

11. Ah, yes, the Damier bears are so cute. It sounds like you got a pretty good deal.

12. I'd love to order one, but I'm not sure how they could be put on a bag. Anyone have any ideas? :wlae: Do you think one would look good on my cabas piano, maybe right before the gold square rings that attach the handles to the bag? :graucho:

13. They are so cute! Congrats! That's disappointing that they are only available through two stores though. Especially since they won't ship to Canada :crybaby:

14. oooooooohhhh so cute. :heart: them both.

15. thanks for the post...ive been looking for these =)...just ordered mine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice