Ted Lasso

I found Season 3 to be a bit uneven but I loved the final 2 episodes!
:flowers:

Ted Lasso : You know what the happiest animal on Earth is? It's a goldfish. It has a 10-second memory. Be a goldfish.

The ending was perfect. The ending for everyone is very much in line with the power of positivity TL philosophy.

I re-watched season 3 (it's so much better when you don't have to wait a week in between episodes!) and on the final episode there is a couple that I didn't recognize the first time I watched Beard's wedding and still have no idea of their place in the story line. Can someone i.d. them for me?

IMG_4844.JPG

I re-watched season 3 (it's so much better when you don't have to wait a week in between episodes!) and on the final episode there is a couple that I didn't recognize the first time I watched Beard's wedding and still have no idea of their place in the story line. Can someone i.d. them for me?

View attachment 5865106
He's the guy that Roy played with and made a comment to him about his wife, (if I remember correctly) and she was pregnant at the time and lost the baby. So they're showing this couple with a baby to let the viewers know that they have a baby now.