Ted Benson handbags?

ltaylor882

Jan 12, 2012
Does anyone know anything about Ted Benson bags? I've googled him and it's impossible to find any information about him and the quality of his bags. Does anyone know his general price range?

I found this on the goodwill auction site and I think it's really pretty. I don't want to waste my time bidding on it if it isn't going to worth it? What do you think?

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/4640838

Thanks!

I did search and I didn't really find the answer I was looking for...otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread..

No, I am not looking to resell it. I was wondering if anyone had first hand experience with the brand and how well the bags held up. I don't want to buy a bag that's going to fall apart in a month.

Thanks for your help...

You'd be surprised...

I don't think I was much help, but you're welcome...

Check out e-Bay, too (I'm sure you have) - looks like there's one on the UK site that looks exactly like the one in the Goodwill auction, and it's over $100...

:biggrin:

I did search and I didn't really find the answer I was looking for...otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread..

No, I am not looking to resell it. I was wondering if anyone had first hand experience with the brand and how well the bags held up. I don't want to buy a bag that's going to fall apart in a month.

Thanks for your help...

Thanks, if only I knew Italian :smile: ill translate it and see what I find. I think I'm just going to bid on it (if the goodwill site starts working..it says bidding is temporarily disabled and the auction ends in like 5 hours) I think it's a really pretty bag and if it ends up falling apart or what have you at least I didn't spend too much on it.