techie's Collection (Part Deux)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I'm starting over with a collection thread because the old one was neglected by me :P and the title is feeling silly now that it's 7 months, not 2...I'll post modeling pics if I have any.

I pulled my shoes out of my closet recently as I have slowly begun reorganizing. I love how some of you have photos of your pairs on the boxes so you can identify each one easily, so I had a photo session today. :smile:

At hindsight, this would've been a better aerial shot but I have individual photos of each pair too.

[​IMG]

Back row: Black leather C'est Mois, Black patent Decolletes, Brown glittart Ron Rons, Black leather Ornirons, Black satin Vanitaritas, Black leather Babels

Middle Row: Nude patent VP with nude toe, Tortoise VP with gold toe, Black leather VP with burgundy toe, Tiger patent Decolletes, Black patentn Joli Noeud, Wine Red patent Rolando

First Row: Magenta patent Horatios, Multicolor glitter NP, Aqua (tiffany blue :heart:) Margaritas, Electric Blue suede Rolando, Fuschia suede Declic, Orange patent Simples 70mm, Green paillette Decolletes, Blue python Fontanetes

Another shot:

[​IMG]

2. :drool: :drool: :drool:

soooo many amazing pairs, techie! wow, your collection has grown so much! I love how you set it up by color, too :P

3. My first CLs ever - black satin Vanitaritas. I bought them in a 35.5 (I am a true US 5, and wear between 34.5 and 35.5 in CLs). This is an older style, and if I went down half a size, they would've been waaay too small. The older styles definitely run small on me.

[​IMG]

Modeling photo:

[​IMG]

4. omg lots of color, I'm so in loveeee

5. i love your collection techie! so many beautiful colors and fun styles! It looks like a very well thought out collection! :drool: :drool: :drool:

6. Rolandos! I love this style but I can't ever get the sizing right.

Red patent Rolando - Before I knew how CLs fit me, I bought these in a 36. They're stuffed with cotton and are loaded with heel grips, with a gel insole I remove.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Electric Blue suede Rolando - These are 35.5. I could've easily worn 35 instead ... heel slippage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Very Prives...I own all 35s but I probably can do 34.5.

Nude patent VP with nude toe :heart:

[​IMG]

Tortoise VP with gold toe

[​IMG]

Black leather VP with burgundy toe

[​IMG]

8. Aqua Margaritas - These are very special to me because I'm saving them for my future wedding! I even compared them to my Tiffany box the other day...the colors are very close!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. :faint: Techie! I love all of the color! The VPs are gorgeous!

10. Decolletes - One of my absolutely favorite styles. If I could, I would own a pair in every color and print and fabric. I own from 34.5 to 35.5. The 34.5 fits perfectly.

Black patent Decollete

[​IMG]

Tiger patent Decollete

[​IMG]

Green paillette Decollete

[​IMG]

11. Fabulous colors techie!

12. *waiting for you to finish uploading* ... but so far, i'm dying out here! :yahoo:

13. What a collection! Your VPs are TDF, and the Babels and Fontanetes are making me :drool:!! Gorgeous!

14. Simple - I love Simples but I never really expanded in this style. Definitely will be in the near future. :smile:

Orange patent Simple 70mm (I prefer 100mm and above but just loved the color)

[​IMG]

Magenta patent Horatio (not Simple but it is a slingback of the New Simple)

[​IMG]

15. Numero Prive - Very special pair, was one of my UHGs. :smile:

Multicolor glitter NP

[​IMG]

Signed by the man himself :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]